NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face

J'adore

Une très belle découverte pour ce nouveau produit. L'efficacité est constatée dès la première application. La texture est aussi très adéquate. Le produit semble de très bonne qualité.

Ezcellente crème

J'ai découvert un excellent produit en étant sélectionné pour essayer cette crème! Elle laisse la peau tres bien hydratée et contrairement à d'autre, ne rend pas la peau sèche par après. J'ai déjà presque fini mon peau et il est évident que Je vais aller en acheter un après!

UN PRODUIT COMME JE LES AIME

Des le début, ce produit m'a attiré par son contenant. Enfin un produit dans lequel il y en a beaucoup dedans! En plus, j'ai adoré cette crème par son odeur agréable, sa douceur et sa polyvalence. Je suis bien contente de pouvoir utiliser une seule crème pour tous les endroits du corps à crémer: visage, main corps en un seul pot!!!

Much better

I received this product to try for free in return for my honest opinion. Nivea wouldn't be my go to for lotion but I did try a previous body lotion and I wasn't terribly impressed mostly because of the heavy scent. This one is a much bigger improvement. Is gently fragranced and not overpowering, a nice creamy consistency and incredibly moisturizing. And as winter sets in an d my skin starts to dry up it's just what I need. I get lazy with lotions except for winter when my skin starts to flake but this does the job of sporting that out.

Very moisturizing

I was chosen to receive the Nivia Care Moisturizing Cream for free in exchange for my unbiased opinion of the product.

I've used this cream for a couple weeks now and I'm pretty happy with the results. I like that the cream is not thick and greasy, it is very moisturizing and helps with my dry patches of skin. I especially like that a little goes a long way which means the product will last a long time.

My only issue with this cream is the scent. The scent is very light, however, I prefer unscented products. But this is not a deal breaker. The cream is still effective and will probably buy this in the future. I'm very happy that I got to try out this new product.

Very nice

Another great product delivered by Nivea.
    Rich moisturizer that surprises with its really light texture. Gives skin great hydration, leaving it smooth and non greasy!
    What's not to like!

I got the product free from chickadvisor for review purposes.

Super absorbent/fast drying

I recieved this product free to try from chick advisor, along with the micellair water. This product is very moisturizing(i have very dry skin) and its absorbs extremely fast like its says. I love that it was not sticky and didn't make my skin feel greasy for 20 minutes like some other moisturizers on the market. This one is great if your on a budget too because I find it a lot less expensive, than some of the other fast drying/super absorbent brands.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Cream

The Nivea Care Nourishing Cream is a nice, light cream. It makes my skin feel smooth and not at all greasy. The scent is light and refreshing. I received this free from Chick Advisor, but I would buy it again.

Great cream

Very moisturizing and hydrating. Gave me a boost to quench my skin. I felt like the hydration was locked in. I used on my whole family and everyone agreed this is the new cream for us.

Soothing!

I received this for free to try from ChickAdvisor and I was very happy with the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream after trying it. I used it after my shower, it has a light scent with a creamy thick texture that left my skin smooth, soft and non greasy. I think it’s a great value and I highly recommend everyone should try it!