NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Super absorbent/fast drying

I recieved this product free to try from chick advisor, along with the micellair water. This product is very moisturizing(i have very dry skin) and its absorbs extremely fast like its says. I love that it was not sticky and didn't make my skin feel greasy for 20 minutes like some other moisturizers on the market. This one is great if your on a budget too because I find it a lot less expensive, than some of the other fast drying/super absorbent brands.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Cream

The Nivea Care Nourishing Cream is a nice, light cream. It makes my skin feel smooth and not at all greasy. The scent is light and refreshing. I received this free from Chick Advisor, but I would buy it again.

Great cream

Very moisturizing and hydrating. Gave me a boost to quench my skin. I felt like the hydration was locked in. I used on my whole family and everyone agreed this is the new cream for us.

Soothing!

I received this for free to try from ChickAdvisor and I was very happy with the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream after trying it. I used it after my shower, it has a light scent with a creamy thick texture that left my skin smooth, soft and non greasy. I think it’s a great value and I highly recommend everyone should try it!

September 10, 2018

Bon produit - léger et agréable

À noter que j'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement afin d'y fournir mon opinion.

J'ai attendu quelques semaines afin de bien utiliser le produit. Le produit est plaisant à utiliser, frais et léger. La fragrance est légère et agréable. Par contre, j'aurais préféré un produit sans parfum puisque j'ai la peau sensible et certains parfums peuvent causer des réactions cutanées. Le produit n'est pas collant après l'utilisation et ma peau est bien hydratée. Je recommande ce produit à toute personne qui à la peau sèche à mixte et qui n'est pas gêné par les parfums dans un produit.

NIVEA CARE NOURISHING CREAM

Je l'adore, j'ai utiliser tout de suite après la douche. J'aime la crème Nivea care nourishing. Elle hydrate à merveille ma peau. Elle laisse ma peau souple et douce. Elle pénètre bien les pores de ma peau, je la recommande à toutes celles qui veut une crème efficace et facile à l'application.

Nivea for the win!

When I first read that this moisturizer was suitable for use on the face as well as the body and hands, I was a little skeptical, to say the least. Most moisturizers I've tried in the past, have been much too heavy for use on the face... This is different!

This Nivea Intensive Nourishment cream, is truly the "Goldilocks" of moisturizers! From the moment I first applied it to my skin, I could feel this cream was unique. It is a rich cream, with a slightly firm texture, yet as you work it into the skin, it completely melts into this milky, hydrating cream.

I found that if I applied this moisturizer in the morning, my normal to dry skin, still felt comfortable and hydrated in the evening, without reapplying. I also found it worked beautifully as a moisturizer under makeup. It never felt too heavy, which was such a nice surprise for what I thought was going to be strictly a body cream!

Another strong point of this Nivea moisturizer, is the value! The tub is a whopping 400mls, and retails on average for $10!!! Now that's a deal!

Overall, I'd absolutely repurchase and recommend this product! I'm so happy to have found this gem!

*I received this product for free from Chick Advisor

September 10, 2018

Not as good as other brands.

I am a moisturizer fanatic and usually use Cetaphil/Eucerin because they are so gentle on my sensitive skin. Nivea nourishing cream worked well enough, but didn't seem to get in as deep and provide the same level of moisture as my favourites.

Love this product

I received this as a free product to text out. I really do love it. It makes my skin feel so soft after I put it on. And I think it will last me a long time as the tub is so big and I use so little. The smell is quite refreshing as well.

Super impressed!

I am so impressed by this product. The texture and formula is so silky and most importantly not sticky. It glides oncour skin and I’ve seen significant improvement since using it. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future.