NIVEA Care Nourishing Cream Reviews

100% Nourishment, 0% greasiness!

• This fast-absorbing cream melts into your skin
  • A new revolutionary cream with a hydrating complex
  • Leaves skin well-hydrated and soft to the touch
  • It’s our best formula yet to get deep nourishment without the hassle of a greasy feel.
  • For all skin types
  • For body, hands & face
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

So light!

Both my husband and I loooovved this cream. It's now sitting on our nightstand and we use it every day. It's not too heavy for summer but still gives enough moisture that you can wake up still feeling soft and silky ;) I received this product free for review purposes but all opinions are my own and I would definitely repurchase it again!

1.8/5

September 16, 2018

Maybe it wasnt right for me

At the time i used this im not sure why it gave me a feeling like my skin was oily or slick. It may have just been because of the amount i used but i wasnt please with feeling like i was over moisturized

Love Nivea Nourishing Cream

Thanks Nivea and Chick Advisor for giving me the opportunity to try this awesome cream. I have yet to find a product by Nivea that I did not like. This cream was no exception. Goes on smooth, smells great and does a super job of moisturizing my skin. Two thumbs up.

Non-greasy, absorbs well!

This is a good moisturizer. It does what it claims: it absorbs quickly into your skin, and doesn't leave your skin with that gross, greasy residue like some other moisturizers do. While this product says it's great for face, body, and hands, I mainly used it on my arms and legs. I found that it was easy to apply, not messy, and effective. Although it's not going to be my "holy grail" moisturizer since I did have to keep reapplying it periodically to feel the results, it's pretty good. I was really impressed by how much product was in this container; it seems like it'll last forever! The price is really decent as well.

Updated On: September 16, 2018

#gotitfree

Wow jadore

J'ai reçu la crème Nivea ultra nourrissant non grasse hydratant pour corp et visage a absorption rapide et je lai adoptée ! Crème ultra nourrissant non grasse et en plus sent vraiment bonne je lai adopté !

September 16, 2018

My dry skin is loving this cream!

Full disclosure, I haven't met a Nivea cream I don't like. That said, this is my new favourite! It goes on like a dream and absorbs quickly leaving no greasy feeling. My skin has been so soft and moisturized since I started using it. I look forward to using it this winter when the cold weather is tormenting my skin. #gotitfree

Fast results!

#gotitfree I'm so impressed with the Nivea Care Nourishing Cream. The very first night I received the cream I had very chapped lips that were cracking. I put the Nourishing cream on my whole face and my lips. By morning I had no sign of chapped lips I was amazed!

I was worried that the Nourishing cream would make my my face feel very oily as the cream felt so thick and creamy. I was wrong, the cream absorbed quickly and felt so light on my face.

The Nivea Nourishing Cream was light enough for my face and still worked very well on the rest of my body including my very dry feet. The cream has a slight fresh fragrance which disappeared quite quickly. This is the most versatile cream I have ever had the pleasure to try.

A luxurious moisturizing cream

I absolutely loved this moisturizer . As soon as I looked at it , it was calling my name . The packaging is really great . I love that it’s in a tub container . It’s 400ml and the colour scheme is perfect . If I would have seen it on a Shelf at Walmart , I would have been drawn towards it .

Upon opening it there was a foil protector that I peeled back. I definitely like this feature and it allows customers to know other peoples germy hands haven’t been in the product .

The moisturizer is a thicker , creamier lotion and just has a luxurious feel to it . I love it . It’s not greasy at all and it absorbs quickly . It also didn’t dry out my hands like some other moisturizers can . I know it sounds weird , but it does happen . Lol . It has the signature Nivea scent . It’s very faint .

I would definitely repurchase this in the future .

#gotitfree

Nivea Care Nourishing Cream

Rich cream that you can use all over your body from head to toe. Does not leave you feeling greasy. Now that the weather is getting cooler I don't mind using it on my face but I found it wasn't keeping legs moisterized long enough. I will apply more next time and see how that holds up.

September 16, 2018

Great bang for your buck!

I am loving this nourishing cream. My most favourite thing about it is that absorbs so quickly. I love that it is multipurpose and i can use it anywhere on my body. The size of the tub is great, you definitly get your moneys worth. Only downside for me is i wish that the scent was more subtle. I have not tries this product on my face because of the scent alone. Overall a fabulous product. Thank you so much Chick Advisor for the opportunity to try it for free.