NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Caring for your skin with skin-friendly ingredients is the perfect way to prepare for the day ahead, or put your day to bed. NIVEA® Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion is enriched with the NIVEA Creme Care Complex to gently remove makeup and impurities while protecting skin’s natural moisture balance. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types.
  • Protects skin's natural moisture balance
  • For face and eyes
  • Gently removes makeup and cleanses impurities

Massage over face and eyes. Remove with a cotton pad or water. Ideal for daily use.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 21, 2016

Recieved the Nivea line for test and review. The All-in-One Cleansing Lotion comes in a bottle of 250 ml. Its claims are: removes makeup and impurities, protects skins moisture balance and is suitable for all skin types. The lotion retails for about 8.99.
    The texture of the product is of a lotion, white in appearance and has a slight baby powderish scent. I found it kept my face moisturized when used and did a decent job of removing eye makeup. I used a cotton ball to wipe it off. It did take me a couple of swipes to get it all clean around the eye area. I have combination skin and the product did not irritate it. I personally don't usually use cleansing lotions becuase I don't like how they feel but if you are a lotion fan I woild recommend this product.

September 21, 2016

Ho comme cette lotion nettoyante est efficace, c'est une question de secondes pour ce démaquiller. J'adore ce produit donc j'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement.

September 21, 2016

I don't really like the smell or texture of this cleanser and I find that my skin feels dry and tight after using it in the shower. It works good to clean my face but it's definitely not at the top of my list. I wouldn't buy this in the future, it's just not for me.

September 21, 2016

I received this as part of the product review club and wasn't sure about replacing my current face wash, that I love. I use it in the shower every morning and I love it! It leaves my skin feeling clean, moisturized and soft. Will definitely buy in the future!

September 21, 2016

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essai depuis une semaine de cette lotion nettoyante #gotitfree grace a Chickadvisor. Ce nettoyant tout en un donne des resultats merveilleux. Elle nettoie tout en protégeant lhydratation naturelle de la peau et laisse la peau propre et lisse.

2.8/5

September 21, 2016

I was very interested in this lotion. I admit it did have me a little confused with the words 'cleansing lotion'. Was it a lotion to rub in and leave or a cleanser that I rinse off? I loved the smell and that's about it. I found for me it was like using a hair conditioner on my face. For me I found that it wasn't a product I would use again :(

September 21, 2016

I used this as soon as I got it out of my Chick Advisor tester pack. I loved the consistency of this product -- not too runny that it would run off my face as soon as I applied some water, and not too thick so that it would clog up my pores. As with all Nivea products, I like the scent. It left my skin feeling really clean, and not tight like some cleansers do. I have combination skin, so I have some trouble finding products that don't cause that problem. I used it morning and night and had great results. Clean, clear skin! Great product :)

September 21, 2016

Loved this product! I've never really been a fan of cream cleansers before, but I was pleasantly surprised. It smells great, goes on smooth,didn't have to rub too much for it to feel like it was working. I just loved it, and it left my face feeling clean and refreshed after each use! I highly recommend this cleanser!

September 20, 2016

NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion is a wonderful product! It comes out of the bottle in a creamy formula that cleans my face beautifully. It quickly takes off my makeup and leaves me feeling refreshed.I would highly recommend this cleansing lotion to anyone who needs a gentle facial wash. Thank you Chick Advisor for the free sample of NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion.

September 20, 2016

I wasn't sure what to expect from cream cleanser because I've always preferred face washes that lather but this is surprisingly really good! I like using this at the end of the night by applying it over my face to help start melting my makeup and then use a wet cotton pad to wash it off. It's nice because you can wash this off with water or use a cotton pad. This type of product it perfect for my dry skin because it just feels like a moisturizer and keeps my skin hydrated and it does a really great job at removing makeup. I would definitely purchase this product.

I received this item for free as a part of the chickadvisor review club.