NIVEA Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion Reviews

Caring for your skin with skin-friendly ingredients is the perfect way to prepare for the day ahead, or put your day to bed. NIVEA® Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion is enriched with the NIVEA Creme Care Complex to gently remove makeup and impurities while protecting skin’s natural moisture balance. Dermatologically tested. For all skin types.
  • Protects skin's natural moisture balance
  • For face and eyes
  • Gently removes makeup and cleanses impurities

Massage over face and eyes. Remove with a cotton pad or water. Ideal for daily use.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 25, 2016

I absolutely love the new NIVEA Creme Care All-In-One Facial Cleansing Lotion. It's very thick and creamy, and cleanses my face thoroughly. My skin was left soft and hydrated, almost like this combines a cleansing lotion and moisturizing lotion in one. My skin had no visible signs of drying like my normal facial cleanser. It’s suitable for all skin types and has a nice light scent. I happily switched my regular facial cleanser for NIVEA Creme Care All-In-One Facial Cleansing Lotion and my skin is thanking me. I was given the opportunity to try NIVEA Creme Care All-In-One Facial Cleansing lotion for free from Chick Advisor. #gotitfree #NIVEAMustHaves

September 25, 2016

I have extremely sensitive skin and this product caused no irritation. It has a very light scent to it. It removed my makeup and left my skin feeling soft. You can not beat the price.

3.2/5

September 25, 2016

I really enjoyed the cleansing lotion. When applied it went on evenly & did not leave my face feeling greasy. It left my face feeling smooth & soft. I really enjoyed the product

September 25, 2016

I really liked this cleanser. It didn't foam up too much and my clean felt clean and moisturized when I was done. It had a nice scent, no too overpowering and it did not take a lot of product to clean. I used a power brush with the cleanser.

2.8/5

September 25, 2016

I wasn't as happy with it as in thought I would be. I found my face to be a little dry and itchy after using. I had a few red spots after using it. I used the Nivea creme after use and found that helped with the dryness. I don't think I will be purchasing it later.

September 25, 2016

I can't wait to try this new product with ChickAdvisor Product Review Club ! First of all, I fall in love with the unique and only one smells of NIVEA product, and almost with the All-in-One Facial Cleansing lotion. This product make my skin better.... BUT do not forget to clean it with water. If you do not rinse the product, you may find yourself with acne on the face full :(( And it's not great ! I love the bottle of the product, easy to use and it's a good format. The price must be a little bit under 9 $.

September 25, 2016

Received this product in the review package #gotitfree and so glad I've had the opportunity to give it a try. Get product for everyday use. Found it to be gentle and left my skin clean and smooth. Would recommend for daily use.

September 25, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised with this facial cleanser. I thought it felt a bit greasy when I first put it in my hands, so I was worried that it would leave a greasy feeling on my face. It glides effortlessly on my face and rinsed off very easy. It left my skin feeling extremely soft and clean.

September 25, 2016

I received the facial cleansing lotion as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club and have used it as part of my bed time routine ever since. First of all, it smells nice and leaves my skin soft but not greasy which I like. Also, it does a good job at removing makeup. The only downfall is that it does not remove my Benefit mascara well and rather leaves my lashes clumped together. However, with some extra time spent, it gets the mascara as well. I would also like to mention that unlike some of the other cleansing lotions I have tried in the past, NIVEA does not irritate my skin which is great! Overall, given the price and quality, I would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable make up removing solution.

September 25, 2016

I would say that the Nivea Creme Care All in One Facial Cleansing Lotion would work on most skin types. It has a good balance of moisturizers making your skin feel soft and smooth. It did a great job removing my makeup and I would probably use it again.