NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 21, 2016

I loved the texture and neutral scent of the lip balm. Especially feels moisturizing and glides smooth on dry lips. I would buy Nivea lip balms as I was already familiar with them because the Nivea lip balm was first introduced to be by my mother.

September 21, 2016

Ce baume a levre de Nivea est un bon produit qui fonctionne bien. Il laisse les levres hydratées et douces mais comme tout baume a levre il faut en remettre au cours de la journée. Je l'utilise tout les jours depuis environ une semaine car j'ai recu gratuitement #gotitfree de la part de Chickadvisor.

September 21, 2016

I really like the fact that this lip balm doesn't taste or smell like anything. I also like that one application is good enough that I don't have to continuously reapply it throughout the day. I'm really picky when it comes to lip balm but I think this will be great once winter comes!

September 21, 2016

I received this as part of the product review club. It has replaced my old lip balm as my go to at bed time. My lips are soft and it stays on all night. Love it!

September 21, 2016

Love this lip balm! Its so creamy and moisturizing! I've been using it every day and night. I keep it next to me on my night table so I have it whenever I need, and in the morning my lips are so smooth, I love it!

September 21, 2016

I got this in my Chick Advisor test pack and it arrived at the perfect time. I had been struggling with dry lips for almost a week and had been using a different product, which I want to love - but it just wasn't doing the job :( I applied Nivea Essential Lip Balm before heading out for a shopping trip and immediately noticed it was working better than my week-long use of something else.
    I find this product a bit waxier than what I typically use, but maybe that's why it works better. My only real complaint is the taste. I wasn't intending to get it in my mouth, but at some point after applying it, I got a taste of it and ugh :( Not the worst, but not great. Since it's not intended for use inside your mouth, I think in the future I would just be more careful about application to ensure I don't get any in my mouth. This would not deter me from buying this product in the future. Worked really well, otherwise.

September 21, 2016

NIVEA Essential Lip Balm leaves you lips feeling soft and supple. I felt like I was nourishing my lips with moisture, especially when the hot sun left my lips feeling dry and chapped. It offers long-lasting protection on hot dry days when you want to spend time out in the sun but not be worried about sun-damaged lips.

September 21, 2016

NIVEA Essential Lip Balm is an excellent lip balm. I have been using this lip balm for years and I love it. It goes on my lips very smoothly and helps to keep my lips soft and protected all day long. I keep it in my purse just in case I ever need a quick touch up. I highly recommend NIVEA Essential Lip Balm to anyone to uses lip balm. Thank you Chick Advisor for the chance to try out NIVEA Essential Lip Balm.

September 20, 2016

Nivea Essential Lip Balm works very well. Goes on smoothly without a waxy or thick feeling like some other lip balms. Smells nice and I look forward to using it more in the winter time. Good value, good size and easily accessible in most stores.

September 20, 2016

the Nivea essential lip balm, it done has it promised, provided protection from drying out and I loved it I will definitely buy this product again, the price is very good