NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 03, 2016

Disclaimer: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

My Burt's Bees has been pushed aside. After trying that, eos and Blistex I had lost hope...Until Nivea :)
    Adorable classic blue packaging as always. Easy, simple, small and glides on so easily. I can't get over the fact that this is only $2. It is by far the only thing that has worked for my chapped lips (Hallelujah!) yet the least expensive, so I'll definitely be repurchasing. I reapply a few times a day out of habit, but I feel like this would work just as well with only one application per day.
    I can't stop touching my lips. Lol. This does absolutely everything Nivea claims it does!

October 03, 2016

Nivea Essential Lip Balm is a great Lip Balm. Thought that it was a great smooth lip balm. Was very effective helped smooth out my lips kept it moisturized. Great product from Nivea

October 03, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. It has shea butter in its composition which moisturises my lips everyday. I enjoy Nivea essential lip balm's softness and efficiency. Highly recommendable!

October 03, 2016

I received the Nivea Essential Lip Balm as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. First I have to say that I rarely use lip balm since my lips are most of the time never dry. I used it and I I have to say that it leaves the lips soft, smooth and well hydrated. So it surely does a great job for those who has dry lips. Seems like a good product to have in our purse during winter.

October 03, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club :)
    I used this product as part of my daily routine, and it kept my lips soft with lots of moisture for a long time without needing to reapply constantly every couple of hours or so.
    It is a fantastic product, at a great price point. Will definitely buy this again in the future!!

October 03, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the Chickadvisor Review Club. I used this product while I was on vacation, fishing, hiking and doing stuff outdoors. It moisturized my lips and I didn't feel the need to peel the skin off my lips after a day spent outdoors. Wonderful product, and for the price - well worth it. I will probably buy this! :)

October 02, 2016

This is the ONLY lip balm I use religiously. I am a huge fan of trying new things but when it comes to chapsticks, this brand is the only one that leaves my lips feeling very soft and has a lasting effect.

October 02, 2016

I got to try Nivea Essential lip balm it works great has good feel on my lips do wish it came with an spf which I find helps with how they feel after a long day

October 02, 2016

I got this product free from chickadvisor to try. To me, it's an average product. It didn't feel thick or heavy on my lips and it moisturized ok. I would possibly buy it in the future because it's a decent price.

October 02, 2016

Let me start off by saying that I only use blistex lip medex on my lips. I used the nivea lip balm. So my lips are very soft now but I feel as if my lips sting like they are chapped. I get the same feeling whenever I have used lipstick or lip gloss in the past. I believe that most people will have a positive outcome from the nivea lip balm.