NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

October 05, 2016

J'avais déjà utilisé ce baume à lèvre par le passée et je l'aime bien. Je le mets avant de me coucher afin d'hydrater mes lèvres pendant la nuit et elles sont super douces au lever.

October 05, 2016

The Nivea lip balm was not what I expected. It provided long lasting and intensive care for my lips. They felt moisturized even after the balm was off. I would definitely recommend it.

October 05, 2016

This was great lip balm! Didn't leave my lips feeling greasy and left them nice and smooth and soft. But I found I had to reapply often. #Nivea #got it free from Chick Advisor as part of a review panel

October 04, 2016

Pretty good, I compared this to my usually tin Vaseline I used, and although I do prefer Vaseline, this was light weight and felt great on, and didn't leave the shine of Vaseline! Def will rebuy!

October 04, 2016

what I liked about this lip balm was the scent which was nice & not over powering. I also liked the container & had no issues with the balm escaping into the lid. It is a great size for application. I did find that I had to reapply often, so I'm not sure that this will be my main choice. It is a great value for the money though & I will use this lip balm in the future when I am. It worries about longevity.

October 04, 2016

This lip balm feels great but didn't do the job for me. Seems the hydration effect didn't last and i felt I had to use it non-stop... happy i got to test it before I buy it (free with ChickAdvisor). Not sure I would by it.

October 04, 2016

I was very hesitant to try this lip balm. I love Nivea and it's smell, but I wasn't sure about a lip balm. I have to say I am happily surprised. The scent was there, but not overly. It went on soft and smooth and didn't leave my lips feeling greasy. I was surprised that I went hours without having to reapply. And best of all it past the kiss test, no residue on hubbies cheek :) I will definitely be spreading the word on Nivea Essential Lip Balm :)

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

October 04, 2016

As a lip balm junkie, this one ranks way up there! It leaves my lips feeling so smooth and nourished, I absolutely love it! I bought one for my daughter as well!

October 04, 2016

The conditioning agent in this lip balm made my lips feel so soft and moist. It lasted longer than my regular brand. A great additional to the Nivea family

October 04, 2016

Long lasting, silky, soft lips. What more could you ask for? I love putting it on before going to bed at night and waking up, still able to feel it on my lips.