NIVEA Essential Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides long lasting and intensive care
• Effectively protects your lips from dryness in any weather
• Moisturizing formula with Shea Butter

Visit NIVEA for more information.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

April 05, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Very Moisturizing

This lip balm works wonders. It is very moisturizing and helps with dry and cracked lips which is great for me during the winter months as well as other times during the year. It last super long as well so its great and you get your money out of it.

April 04, 2019

Great for super chapped lips!

I always get severely chapped lips in teh winter to the point it bleeds but this really helps with that! I put it on at night before bed and the next morning, my lips are smooth and hydrated! LOVE!

March 29, 2019

Works great !

Got chapped lips again and a cold came across this #Nivealipbalm made my chapped lips feel somuch better and very quickly moisturized them.no nasty taste or scent ,nice quality lip balm and stays on a while not like other chapsticks or lip balms I have used and found they were like spreading wax on your lips right hard ,this was nice and buttery smooth in my lips.paid 99 cents and wow found at dollar store

March 25, 2019

So moisturizing!

This is the first lip balm that i have fully finished without losing it or forgetting about it. It is really hydrating especially in the winter. I would reccommend this product to others.

March 24, 2019

Great

It’s a great lip moisturizer, it’s second, to chapstick. I like the original one it really hydrates! Since I’ve tried the Nivea I am really enjoying it, it might take my number one spot soon! I really like the fact that there’s other intensive ones for dried lips and spf for your protection! Im sold! Inexpensive an very affordable. Always get two for less than five bucks! Who can complain, affordable and helps..

March 22, 2019

Le meilleur qui bas tout les autres

La première fois que j'ai essayé le baume à lèvre niveau c'était celui de mon copain neveu men et depuis je l'adore sa fait 3 que je passe il hydrate mes lèvres et même ma fille l'utilise et maintenant mon beau fils je me men passe plus je vous recommande mesdames

March 19, 2019

Lips are smooth

I have tried quiet a few lip balms, and this is by far the best one for me. It keeps my lips moisturized throughout the day, I do not have to keep reapplying often. This has been and will be my go to especially in the winter months.

March 11, 2019

does it's job

I like the way this. product makes my lips. feel. They always feel soft even if I haven't put any on for awhile. The price is good not to costly. I also like that there is many products in this line. I would for surebuy this lipgloss again.

1.7/5

March 09, 2019

Will not repurchase

I am under the impression that I keep reapplying constantly because it just isn't doing the job it's supposed to do which is to keep my lips hydrated. I feel there are other more decent brands out there that do a much better job.

2.8/5

March 09, 2019

Love it but does it really work?

Absolutely love this and carry it around with me everywhere! But I keep reapplying it, therefore questioning its effectiveness. I’ve used the whole tube up and am experimenting with other products to compare but my lips were never dry so who knows! Went through it relatively quickly.