Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Care in Cherry Reviews
Ranked #271 in Lip Balm

June 20, 2017

Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Care in Cherry

I am always extremely satisfied by all Nivea products, their lip care line Is no different. They offer some great lip care products for affordable prices. There is sure to be one lip care product for everyone. I personally love the Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Care in Cherry. I love anything cherry and this one is super moisturizing I love that it adds a touch of shine and color to my lips, it really finishes off my makeup look when I am not using lipstick. I love to pop this in my purse and reapply anytime I want during the day to add shine and moisture. The tub lasts quite some time and is about 2 dollars. I definitely recommend this one and plan to re buy it when I run out.

May 30, 2016

Really amazing moisturization for your delicate lip skin. Love the scent and the very subtle tint of colour. This is one of my favourite lip treatments. Definitely recommend.

May 30, 2016

This lip balm comes with a slight reddish tint and is fruit flavoured/scented. I did not feel like this product was on par with the original lip balm as it dried out my lips quickly and I did not like the red tint to it.

April 08, 2016

My kids love the sweet scent of this cherry Chapstick. They have a habit of sucking on bottom lips so they get chapped often. This at least makes them want to put it on their lips. Goes on good and last a good time. Affordable to buy.

April 08, 2016

This is a great lip balm. It glides on smoothly and evenly and is very moisturizing to dry lips. It also has a very glossy finish to it and a hint of color, which I love! It also has a nice cherry scent. I would buy this again.

April 08, 2016

I recently ordered this on Amazon for about $2.00 and I ordered this Nivea lip balm because they have amazing products and I'm always really happy with the things I buy from them. This lip balm left my lips smooth and hydrated however it has a tint of red to it that I wasn't aware of so I have to make sure I don't put too much on other than that it's a good lip balm.