NIVEA Hand Cream SOS Repair & Care Reviews

January 16, 2018

Really good

This product is really good for using on the winter. Before you put gloves, you can use! The results are amazing also help maintain your nails hydrated

October 11, 2017

Effective Hand Cream. Definitely recommend it

My hands get super dry super easy and normal moisturizers and hand creams don't really have a great effect on it. I needed something really good and laid my hands on the Nivea Repair Care.
    It is specifically for dry and chapped hands and works wonder for me. A little is enough for full hand coverage and the effects last long.
    The formula has panthenol and as claimed by the product it gives instant relief.
    Definitely recommend it.

July 10, 2017

Hands

#gotitforfree.this is the first time I have used Nivea hand cream. Love the smell of the clean scent. It moisturized my hand well, my only negative is it left a bit of oily film on my hands.

May 11, 2017

The best hand cream I ever tried so far! It smells great, you just need a little quantity and it's not too greasy. It is definitely my new favourite hand cream!

May 11, 2017

I really love NIVEA Hand Cream SOS Repair & Care. My hands are so soft after each use. I need to use it mostly in winter because my skin become dry. I reccomend it to everyone!

January 08, 2017

I have a hard time finding a hand lotion that isn't too greasy but also makes my hands feel moisturised and I have finally found that in this Nivea hand cream! So Happy.

October 26, 2016

I loved this cream because it smooths on so nicely and it isn't sticky at all and if you put too much on your hands its not much of a hassle because it absorbs into your skin really quickly and leaves your hands feeling smooth and refreshed. My hands definatly got better by the end of the week i could see the results very easily...

April 30, 2016

i like it very much, it keep my hand very hydrated and soft and it doesnt leave your hands oily ! Even if i skip a day or 3, my hands are still soft. I recommend it

March 10, 2016

I got hand cream as a gift, so while I'm not sure about the price, I can definitely see it as something worth purchasing for someone with dry hands. It is probably the thickest hand cream I've ever used, so it is a bit difficult and takes a bit longer for my hands to absorb it. After application I can feel my hands starting to get quenched with moisture.

March 08, 2016

tried this hand cream recently on the advice of a friend, good product not graesy and does a great job, would definitely recommend it to others and will continue to use it.