NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

2.8/5

January 24, 2020

Awful taste

I love the subtle smell and how it glides on smoothly. Great texture and makes my lips feel so soft, however I can't stand the taste of it! If I eat or drink something after I apply it I get a strange oily taste in my mouth almost like bathroom potpourri?

January 06, 2020

Un des meilleurs baume à lèvres

J'aime beaucoup ce baume à lèvres ça aide a ce que les lèvres restent hydratées et douce, ça ne les craque pas davantage comme d'autres marques. Je rachèterai certainement

January 06, 2020

Definitely buy this again!

I love Nivea Hydro lip balm! It's my all time favorite! It has a perfect smooth moisturizing texture. It always leaves my lips feeling soft and pretty!

January 03, 2020

Chapstick from heaven

as long as your lips aren’t full on cracked, this chapstick is probably one of the best around! it’s inexpensive, there’s lots in the tube, and it moisturizes without eventually drying out your lips (you don’t have to keep reapplying only for your lips to get worse)

December 21, 2019

Very nice moisturizer

I love using it, especially in winter times. It works and makes my lips soft. It gives you a sense of lip hydration that lasts for a long time. It is good to use it before going to bed. Recommend to include this product as a night beauty routine😃

1.8/5

December 09, 2019

Lips still dry despite repeat use

I bought this product on the recommendation of the pharmacist but I feel like my lips are dryer then ever before. I find I’m applying multiple times an hour.

My poor lips hurt from being so dry and chapped.

November 26, 2019

Best ever lip balm

keeps lips soft and moist without scent or taste. This lip balm is smooth and creamy and very easy to apply. I like the taste and scent free so it doesn't mix with other food and drink tastes.

October 11, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Hydration ! Hydration ! Hydration !

A LITERAL SAVIOUR FOR MY LIPS ! Keeps them so moisturised and soft even in the horrible, cold and harsh winters ! The price is perfect, so cheap but so effective- pretty sure I’m on my 10th tube of this now and I can’t see myself giving it up anytime soon !

October 01, 2019

Smooth Lips

I would purchase this product again. I like how it makes my lips smooth and keeps them hydrated throughout the day without it feeling like they are greasy.

September 24, 2019

Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm

Affordable and effective. Simple lip balm that has no colour. Keeps lips moisturized for long periods of time. No smell or taste that puts you off. Really enjoy and have purchased many times.