NIVEA Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Reviews
Ranked #44 in Lip Balm

September 20, 2017

Love the sweet smell

Nivea is my favourite brand for lip care. I use this lip butter at home as I find potted balms very unsanitary for being out and about.

I love the scent of this vanilla lip butter..it smells like a vanilla bean frappucino from Starbucks! yumm! The product is very moisturizing and goes on smooth.

My only complaint is the annoying tin.. I have gel nails and it is almost impossible for me to open it.. I keep it lightly covered on my counter.

August 15, 2017

Best lip balm ever!

I absolutely love this product and how well it moisturizes my lips! The smell of macadamia and vanilla is delightful. This is my favourite lip balm and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for smooth, healthy looking lips!

May 21, 2017

My absolute favourite lip balm. Very long lasting. Moisturizes and keeps lips smooth for hours. While I would/do use it all day long I put a thick layer on before bed and it keeps my lips moisturized all night and I wake up with soft, smooth lips in the morning.

May 04, 2017

This is one of my all time favorite lip balms. My lips got super cracked to the point of bleeding a couple months ago and i was trying every lip balm I had and they didn't even touch it. While going through my lip balms and what I had tried i remembered i had bought it a couple months ago, then never used it. I put it on and in a couple days my lips were plump and moisturized.

Updated On: May 04, 2017

The scent and flavor of it is amazing and applies smoothly on the lips.

2.8/5

April 26, 2017

This was part of a gift I received and I can assure you it is not a product I would purchase or give as a gift.
    The packaging is attractive and minimalist, but applying lip balm with my finger always leaves that last bit on my finger tip....then where? This butter is so oily that it cannot simply be rubbed/massaged into the back of my hand.
    The scent is lovely, but I found it `travelled`a bit beyond the lip line and made my upper lip uncomfortable.
    If you are out of doors and chap easily, this may be the thicker, heavier product you need.

April 05, 2017

J'ai reçu ce produit dans un coffret et je l'ai essayer et adopté. L'odeur est divine ! ce beurre pour les lèvres hydrate bien les lèvres sèche de l'hiver et procure une hydratation prolongé. J'aime !

March 19, 2017

I put this product on at night as it is an extra lip balm that I have. I previously wrote a review on another Nivea lip balm that I did not like so I was surprised that this one worked so well. It has a nice scent and lips feel soft and hydrated.

March 15, 2017

Love the smell and taste of it. It's the only product that keeps my lips smooth and it also prevent them from craking during winter time. Easy to apply with your finger. it dosen't wear off too fast. Apply it under or over lipstick.

2.8/5

March 10, 2017

Very strongly scented, flavored as vanilla & macadamia as well! Artificial smelling and tasting.
    Easy to apply with my finger on the go. Greasy upon application but doesn't slip too much. Wears for a decent amount of time.
    As for deep moisturization and hydration? This lip balm is ineffective. Taking a look at the ingredients, there are not enough penetrating ingredients. I don't use this lip balm if my lips need saving. I only use it if I want a little pick me up to perk myself up. I feel like this balm might even irritate my lips and cause them to chap more... Have been using for months and it didn't get me through the harsh, cold Canadian winters.
    Packaging -- tin closes easily and securely. Easy to carry around.
    Big jar for drugstore prices, I suppose.

March 02, 2017

I have this butter at my work desk at all times. It is the perfect touch up when my lips are feeling dry. it has a great vanilla scent that isn't too strong. And it lasts for a long time, I use it multiple times a day and the container lasts for months!