NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

A Good Micellair Water

A perfectly fine micellair water. Is it remarkable? Nah but what micellair is?
    It’s good, it’s not sticky, it doesn’t leave residue or strong smell.
    But if my house was on fire I wouldn’t run to the medicine cabinet to save it. It’s just alright.

September 01, 2018

Great for removing stubborn makeup!

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I like this product! Although I'd heard about the benefits of micellar water from beauty influencers on YouTube and Instagram, I had never taken the plunge and purchased it before receiving this product. It has an understated fragrance that I enjoy. I think that it's good value for the money; you get a lot of product, you only have to use a small amount at a time, and most other brands charge more money for the same amount of product (this one goes for about $9). However, I'm not sure if I could justify spending $9 on a bottle of water for myself! That being said, it does a great job at removing makeup. I've always opted for makeup remover wipes, which are cheap but I go through a lot of them and it feels wasteful to constantly be throwing the wipes away. I like that this micellar water makes the makeup removal process more environmentally friendly, as I can use a reusable cloth every time and don't have to throw anything in the garbage. I was especially impressed by its ability to remove mascara. All in all, this is a good product that I would consider purchasing in the future!

September 01, 2018

Eau micellaire - parfaite pour l'été

Jai reçu ce produit gratuitement grâce à Chick advisor! Quel bonheur de pouvoir participer et ainsi donner notre opinion afin de permettre de meilleurs achats.

J'utilise l'eau micellaire surtout l'été car une crème hydratante n'est pas nécessaire pour ma peau durant la saison estivale.

L'eau micellaire a bien nettoyé ma peau et enlevé mon maquillage après ma journée de travail de même que pour faire quelques retouches rapide.

Merci de m'avoir permis d'essayer ce produit gratuitement car habituellement j'achète d'autres marques et celle-ci me plaît bien.

Weightless and gentle

I used this product more to remove make up. I really enjoyed how little I had to use to remove my make up at night. It’s not heavy and it will last a long time because a little goes a long way. This is a product I wish to have with me all the time. No strong smell either which I love because when taking off make up I always put it off because I dislike having a strong smell near my nose.

Un tout en un

Le Nivea Micellare water for dry ans sensitive skin et une bonne solution tout en un pour enlever le maquillage et nettoyer le visage facilement. Il rend la pesu douce sans l’assécher. Un bon produit passe partout!

September 01, 2018

My favourite makeup remover!

I found micellar water a couple of months ago and was very excited to try Nivea’s MicellAIR water. As much as I know I should wash my face every night...let’s face it. We can all be lazy.

I love that my skin doesn’t feel like there’s a film on it when I’m done using this product. It takes off all of my makeup (including waterproof eyeliner and mascara). I do find that there are tiny bits of makeup leftover in the morning, however, I think that if I gave my face a wipe with a clean cotton pad after using the micellar water, it would remove the remaining residue.

I would definitely buy this again! It’s my favourite makeup remover. I love to use it with reusable cotton rounds as to save the environment even more. The makeup mostly comes out if they’re rinsed immediately, and they don’t get gummed up like they do when using other makeup removers.

Updated On: September 01, 2018

NOTE: I received this product for free for testing. The opinions stated in this review are 100% my own.

September 01, 2018

Go-to makeup remover now!

I received the NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER free through the product review club. In general - I prefer to wash my face with micellair water as compared to more potent makeup removers and washes. However, the one I had been using previously is much more expensive, so at first I was pessimistic about the results. I have to say - I am sold in this product. Very fresh scent, easy to apply and quickly removes dirt/makeup. I have to use a but extra around my eyes, but that's to be expected with eye makeup. It didn't leave my skin feeling dry at all (however I do immediately apply moisturizer out of habit - but not even sure I need it as much with this one). I will recommend and put this on my shopping list in the future!

Perfect for dry skin!

This makeup remover removed even my most stubborn mascara with little effort. A bonus is that it doesn't irritate my skin or eyes like the remover wipes I normally use. My skin is extremely dry on my T zone and nose, so when I remove my makeup it looks terribly flakey. The micellar water remover and cleanser doesn't require as much harsh rubbing or rinsing off afterwards which means less stripping of my skins natural oils. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone who has dry and/or sensitive skin.

J’aime bien!

L’eau micellaire est tres efficace! J’aime déjà l’eau micellaire à la base. Elle ne laisse pas de sensation désagréable sur la peau apres lutilisation je n’avais pas a me rincer le visage! Je trouvais qu’elle brulait un peu les yeux mais rien d’intensse (je suis méga sensible). C’est un bon produit :)

Amazing makeup remover

I use makeup daily, so I need something reliable to remove makeup in the evenings. I tried a lot of products and winner was Garnier miscellar water. I was very interested if Nivea miscellar water is comparable to my favourite. It not only compares it is even better. It removes makeup as effortless as garnier one, but leaves skin more soft. Usually after miscellar water I continue with cleanser, but after Nivea miscellar water I actually haven’t feel that I need more cleanser. I will continue using it, and if this feeling will stay, I can ditch cleanser, which will save money. Because the only downside of Nivea miscellar water - it is slightly more expensive than garnier one. But if it will make me forget about cleanser, than I actually save much more. Thank you for this opportunity to try this product, I don’t think I would ever try it by myself because I was pretty satisfied with my previous one.