NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Belle hydratation

J'aime beaucoup ce produit car il ne dessèche pas la peau comme d'autre produit contenant de l'alcool. L'odeur n'était pas trop forte. Je n'aime pas les parfum fort.

August 21, 2018

Révélation pour mes yeux!

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuit pour essayer et quel n'a pas été ma surprise de recevoir un super gros format! Je pense que ça va me prendre une année à passer au travers! Super!! Ce printemps, je me suis fait faire la correction de la myopie au Laser. Depuis ce temps, le matin, j'ai de la difficulté à bien voir de proche. Ceci est dû à ma vue 100% correct de loin vs la quarantaine qui prend le pas sur la vision de proche. Or, c'est pire depuis l'opération pour ma vision matinale de proche. Je me démaquille les yeux le soir et le matin, j'ai beau me laver les yeux, ça me prend un bon moment avant que ma vision de proche devienne efficace. Or!! Ce matin, j'ai essayé ce produit sur un coton démaquillant que j'ai passé doucement sur mes yeux et révélation!!! : ça a réveillé mes yeux en douceur et je n'ai pas eu besoin de lunettes de lecture pour consulter mon smartphone! J'adopte, c'est certain!!! Merci Nivea et ChickAdvisor!! #cadeau #gotitfree #TessasFavourites #TessaxNivea

Good cleanser

I received the Nivea Micellair Water for Dry & Sensitive Skin through the ChickAdvisor program #gotitfree and was pleasantly surprised with the results. I haven't used micellar water in the past, just normal cleansers. I found that this cleanser was very gentle on my skin and didn't dry it out as much as other cleansers do. I still needed to apply a little bit of moisturizer after, but just a very thin layer. It's a good product and does its job. Would recommend.

I didn't know what Mecellair meant :D

I'll admit that when I first received this product, I had no idea what the heck Micellair Water was supposed to do (or even what it was). Now that I've done some research and used the product, I'm glad I tried it! Apparently, Micellair is tiny balls of cleansing oil molecules suspended in soft water... who knew?! But the result is a great deep-cleaning that doesn't dry out your skin. From someone who always finds products too oily, or too drying, this product does neither of those things. I highly recommend it!

Quick and Easy

There are some days that I just can't find the time to do my whole face cleansing routine, but at least I know I can reach for this to remove the makeup and dirt from my skin. Great for travelling as well.

August 21, 2018

Surprised at how well this worked

I am surprised at how much I like this product. I don't often like micellar waters because I don't find them effective but this product surprised me! It removed 99% of all my makeup with just two cotton pads. It didn't irritate my skin or my eyes and I think it's a great value considering the size of the bottle. I am usually a cleansing balm type of girl but this product has me re-thinking my position on that.

Updated On: August 21, 2018

I also received this for free for testing purposes from ChickAdvisor.

Nivea Eau Micellair

Wow! Très bon produit. J'ai essayé plusieurs démaquillants et ils laissaient la peau gommante puis sentaient beaucoup trop le parfum. Celui-ci laisse la peau douce et ne sent absolument rien. Il n'est surtout pas huileux non plus. Je le recommande fortement!

August 21, 2018

Works great, but Not for everyone

I was so excited to try this product as I am big fan of miscelllar waters. As a background, I usually use either face wipes or go all out and fully scrub, tone and moisturize my face, depending on how much makeup I am wearing that day. I love this product as it was very light and still able to take off my full face of makeup, It did take about 5 or 6 cotton rounds before it got everything, but it removed everything and very gently. The only area it doesn't work is around the eyes. I found that in the morning, I still had leftover eye makeup smudged all around my eyes. So you still need an eye makeup remover even after using this product. The reason I wouldn't buy this again is because I found it does a similar job to using a face wipe (although this product leaves your skin feeling softer than a face wipe) but takes much more time to load up a cotton round and then wipe your face multiple times. In the amount of time it takes to get your makeup off with this product, you could do a full deep scrub and have a better result. So, because of those reasons, unfortunately, I wouldn't use it again or recommend it.

Very Good Makeup Remover, will buy in future

Removed all makeup with no irritation or stinging in my eyes. Took off long last lipstick as well. My face felt moisturized after use but not greasy.

Cant go wrong

Well this product is great still xajt find it on the self but it's a must to buy on my grocery trip thank God letting me try it on my full skin no my skin is no longer dull