NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Skeptic no more!

When I first saw that I received free Micellair water I was very skeptical. This is definitely not a product I would have purchased to ‘try’ so the fact that I got a great product for free was awesome!
    I was reluctant to try it as I am an avid fan of makeup remover wipes. But I am really glad I did because I LOVE it!! It felt as light as water but removed my makeup with ease! I have officially been converted to Micellair! I LOVE IT!

J’ai bien aimé

J’ai essayer l’eau micellaire de Nivea pour peaux sensible. J’ai bien aimé ce produit, il enlève Bien le mascara et le maquillage. Je recommande ce produit sans hésitation.

Deep clean without drying

I’m usually a soap and water person when it comes to washing my face but this products has me changing my mind. It doesn’t have a smell, which is good for my sensitive skin - no added perfumes! - it does a really good job of removing my make-up to make my skin feel really clean, and it doesn’t dry out my skin. The only downside - it doesn’t remove my mascara very well.

Sensitive Skin

I absolutely love this product. I have extremely sensitive skin to the point that my skin cracks and burns if I use a product that isn’t for sensitive skin. This product removed my makeup immediately and didn’t dry out or hurt my skin in anyway. I would say it is comparable to Bioderma’s micellar water.

#Got itfree

La meilleure!

*** J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement du "Product Review Club" de ChickAdvisor (#GOTITFREE) ***

Sans exagération, je pense que c'est la meilleure eau micellaire (de pharmacie!) que j'ai pu utiliser!

Elle nettoie impeccablement la peau, et elle est très douce et apaisante (même pour ma peau qui est très sensible!). En outre, nul besoin d'en mettre beaucoup pour qu'elle soit efficace, autant pour enlever le maquillage des yeux que celui du visage!

À ce prix, et à ce format, il ne faut pas s'en passer! Je recommande, oh oui!

September 12, 2018

Good and bad. Mostly bad for me.

I really hate to do this, but I need to be very harsh here. I hated this product.

In all honesty, it's a great product. It's so lightly perfumed that the odor is almost unnoticeable. It's effective, it cleanses well but not too well, and most importantly, it doesn't leave a residue.

Now for the subjective review: this product didn't work with my skin at all. My facial skin type is combination/sensitive, and I was sent dry/sensitive. I tried it anyway (see the results above) but got a pimple the first time I tried. So...as I said, great product, but I definitely won't be buying it, at least not in this formula.

Eau micellaire Nivea

J'ai essayé l'eau micellaire de Nivea et j'ai bien aimé le produit. Il enlève très bien mon mascara et mon fond de teint. Je recommanderais ce produit certainement.

I would buy again

I really enjoyed this product, I found it to be very effective in removing makeup and all traces of my day. I liked that I could use it with a reusable towel, and did not have to keep discarding makeup wipes. Also, my skin tends to get dry spots and this did not aggravate my skin at all.

I received a free product in exchange for my honest review.

Quick Cleaning

I have never tried Micellair before and wasn't sure I would like it. Boy did this product prove me wrong. In one easy swipe my makeup was removed. I even used this as an end of day cleanser on days I didn't wear makeup. My face never felt dried out. It felt so smooth and clean. #GotItFree

NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN

NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN great and genital taking off my eye make up, used other brands in the past that dont do the job but but Nivea definitely does!!