NIVEA Oil Infused Cherry Blossom & Jojoba Oil Body Lotion Reviews

June 02, 2020

Works and Smells Amazing!

I love this oil infused lotion by NIVEA! It smells amazing and the scent lasts so long! It leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and nourished without leaving them greasy or oily. It easily and quickly absorbs into my skin and doesn't leave any residue.

May 03, 2020

Silky smooth

This is one of my favourite scents from the Nivea products. The cherry blossom scent is super long lasting! It is very light and it always keep my skin moisturized and hydrated.

April 15, 2020

Quick absorbent lotion

I just tried a sample of this lotion and to my surprise, I really liked it! Often times, lotion have this greasy feeling but this particular one absorbed quickly and it feels really light. It also has an amazing scent that isn’t too overwhelming. I definitely recommend this product!

February 02, 2020

non-greasy

I received a sample size of this Nivea body lotion. I was very happy how quickly this body lotion absorbed into my skin. It is a very lightweight lotion with a thin consistency. You only need to use it sparingly because a little goes a long way. When you are applying this lotion to your skin, you can feel the jojoba oil infused with the lotion. It does not leave a greasy feel on your skin, or fingers. It has a delicate scent of cherry blossom that is not over-powering. It kept my skin moisturized for a good eight hours.

January 22, 2020

Oil infused lotion

This has been my go to lotion this winter. After I shower I apply this all over. It’s even great on hands. After doing dishes when my hands are dry I apply this and it soothes my skin. It soaks into the skin quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy feeling. It has a lovely light scent that I really like.

January 05, 2020

Go Buy This

Honestly one of the best lotions I've used in my life. I received it for free to try it and it is the best. It doesn't leave a weird feeling on your hands. It actually works into the skin and hydrates. My husband always complains about lotions when I ask him to rub my feet (spoiled I know) and he actually will use this one because he likes that it absorbs completely into the skin and not let on his hands

November 08, 2019

Softer skin after one use

Ce produit est fantastique premièrement avec juste l’odeur je sais pas comment ce produit fait pour sentir ci bon et délicat et tenir si longtemps sur la peau .Nivea à toujours fait des produits fantastiques pour la peau et avec cette gamme ils se sont dépassés j’adore , la lotion rend votre peau douce et hydrater pour toute la journée! Et avec l’hiver l’hydratation est la clé pour faire survivre votre peau !

October 16, 2019

Love it!

This lotion smells really nice...a light sweet scent. Its oil-infused lotion but isn't greasy at all! It has a light consistency and is quick absorbing. This is a great moisturizer and I absolutely recommend it...five stars!!

October 09, 2019

Awesome 😎

I would buy this product overall and above any other moisturizer...not greasy and a little goes a long way! I have extremely dry skin with the change of season and this product is the only one that works!

September 29, 2019

Takes some time to soak into skin

This does soften skin and has a nice scent to it but it took a while to soak in to my skin and in the meantime my skin felt kind of greasy so if you use it be sure you don't have to touch anything for several minutes afterwards. I only had a single use sample of this to try but may try it again to see how it works in Canadian winter when skin dries out more than any other time of the year.