4.1/5
NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Care Reviews

The NIVEA Q10 range contains Q10 and Creatine similar to that found in the skin, in a powerful formula that works effectively against the look of wrinkles – in harmony with your skin. NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Care visibly reduces the look of wrinkles and helps to prevent the signs of aging. The look of wrinkles is noticeably reduced and skin is intensively moisturized −for smoother, younger-looking skin.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

November 06, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

Wouldn’t use anything else

I have used this product for about 1 yr and I wouldn’t use nothing else!! Leaves my skin so soft and blemish free and also great during the summer with the sunscreen already added

October 08, 2019
    Lewisham, United Kingdom

Go to moisturise

Fantastic value for money, I haven’t tried to monitor reduction in wrinkles as I am using it more as a preventative measure now that I am approaching an age where I may start to notice them!
    However, I think it’s a lovely facial moisturiser, love that it has spf and it glides on and absorbs really well- not leaving residue like some other moisturisers can. My only negative would be that my skin tends to feel greasy as the day goes on but I think this may be my skin type!

August 01, 2019
    Fribourg, Switzerland

Crème parfaite

Cette crème est incroyable ! Sa texture est parfaite et laisse une peau lisse. C’est mon deuxième paquet et je ne m’en lasserai pas, je l’adore ! Je la recommande.

April 05, 2019

Very Inexpensive but worthy product

Looking for a product that will last the full month and is not too expensive Nivea is the item to chose. It is not smelly, or greasy, goes on your skin smoothly and lasts all day.

April 03, 2019

Great price. Works great. Buy regularly!!!

Put this on every morning. Very light. Doesn't feel greasy. My skin doesn't feel dry. Love it!! I definitely would recommend this product. The price is great and so is the product.

March 20, 2019

Good Stuff

Started using this product over a month ago, like how smooth my face feels. Also i noticed the fine lines around my lips and eyes are less noticeable and softer.

May 10, 2018

Skin loved it

Skin felt highly moisturized soft and hydrated all day.. Wore as a base to my daily routine and stayed hydrated throughout. Highly recommend it.. Skin appeared brighter and more radiant

March 19, 2018

A great product. Nivea brings back a lot of amazing memories

I grew up seeing my mom always using the face cream in the dark blue tin with the amazing smell so I thought let me try their anti wrinkle cream and it was really great 👍🏻

May 22, 2017

Nivea is regular brand in my home, and a part of my daily facial regime. I use the Q10 Anti wrinkle day cream daily in the winter months, as this moisturizer is thicker and richer than the regular nourishing day cream, my skin can be oily than normal in the summer so this is perfect for the winter.
    Like I mentioned above the lotion is super thick, rich and feels amazing as soon as it touches my face. I have never experienced a breakout at all with Nivea. When applied my skin soaks up the lotion immediately, leaving no shine or dry spots, soft to the touch and visibly softer. As far as minimizing wrinkles, I can't speak to that, I am lucky enough to only have fine lines around my eyes at this point, but I do feel that this formula is keeping them at bay. I also take confidence knowing that it contains SPF 30, I am vigilant in ensuring my skin is protected from the sun all year round.
    I don't care for containers where you have to stick your fingers in to get at the cream, I use a tiny plastic spoon I picked up from ordering a coffee years ago. I highly recommend Nivea, its a brand I trust and my mom used, and I know all their products are work well with my combination skin.

April 11, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Nivea Q 10 Plus Anti-Rinkle Day Care est un produit remarquable.Il désimule les petites ridules. Il ne peut pas cacher les grosses rides mais quand l`age est là il ne faut pas s`attendre a des miracles. Elle est très douce sur notre visage , je l`aime bien, essayez les . Vous serez ravi.