NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 660 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

• Visibly reduces the look of wrinkles
• Helps to prevent the signs of aging
• Skin is intensively moisturized

How to use:
• Use daily ideally after cleansing with NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion. Apply by gently massaging into the skin, avoiding the eye area.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 22, 2017

When I first tried this product, I found it a bit heavier than my usual facial moisturizer, but it was something that I easily got used to. The thicker formula provides a good amount of moisture to the skin without being heavy or greasy. The product carries a very subtle scent. After using the product for over a month I found that it gave my skin a bit of a glow. I also did not notice any significant change to the appearance of existing fine lines and wrinkles, but perhaps it helped to prevent new ones from appearing on my face. What I liked most about this facial moisturizer was the SPF content. Most facial moisturizers only contain SPF 15. I liked knowing that my skin was protected from brief sun exposure during daily activities like my commute to work. This could easily become my new summer moisturizer!

November 04, 2016

Cette crème pour le visage de jour est super. Hydrate ma peau et procure beaucoup de lumière et éclat au visage.odeur agréable et elle contient un fps de 30 ! Idéal comme crème de jour.

November 04, 2016

The Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day cream SPF30 has all the wonderful things that the night care has but it includes an SPF30 to protect the skin from the sun. The sun ages the skin and an damages the skin so this day cream is truly perfect for everyday. It is not heavy and has the a slightly different scent. You can smell a little of the sunscreen which doesn’t bother me at all. The scent also doesn’t linger or remain very long. I find that all the Nivea creams do not clog my pores or cause me to break out in anyway. I absolutely love the texture of both day and night care. They feel very smooth, soft, light and creamy. I’m totally obsessed with them and can’t stop using them. I usually change my skincare routine every two months but I think these will be used until they are empty. I highly recommend!

March 18, 2016

I absolutely love this product! I love how i can fight wrinkles and protext my skin all at the same time. You get more bang for your buck and the product really works.

March 17, 2016

I really like this product! I love that I'm fighting wrinkles and protecting my skin from the sun all at one time. I have used other products with spf in the past that have been too thick and greasy, but this is just the opposite. I find it light and fresh but still moisturizing! This is a great product to try and I've recommended it to many friends.

March 16, 2016

I like this. I really enjoy the spf in it. I was out for hours in the sun and forgot to put sunscreen on. All I had on was this cream, and I didn't get sunburnt. It also gave me the right amount of moisture

March 16, 2016

i use nivea products all the time, its the must have product for me and it will always be on hand for me whenever i need it and it makes my face feel so nourished and i like all the products they have and whenever i run out i always go and get more

March 16, 2016

I was noticing small wrinkles and telltale signs of aging and decided to give Nivea another try! Last time I used Nivea I was in my early to late teens and loved it!! I was not disappointed, the day cream is rich yet light and penetrates nicely for all day moisture. My frown line looks slightly diminished and my face feels nice with it on. Also love that it is offered with an SPF 30, perfect for upcoming sunny months.

March 16, 2016

Love the SPF! I quite like this product. I have only started using Nivea products earlier this month, so I am still waiting to see how good it actually works. I do like the feeling on my skin and it definitely makes my face feel better. Looking forward to seeing how it actually helps my wrinkles decrease!

March 16, 2016

Another great product from Nivea. I've been using this cream for 3 weeks and I must say I'm loving it. My complexion is improved, my skin is soft and best of all this cream contains SPF which is my favourite day cream. I do recommend this product to anyone.