NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Cream SPF 30 Reviews

• Visibly reduces the look of wrinkles
• Helps to prevent the signs of aging
• Skin is intensively moisturized

How to use:
• Use daily ideally after cleansing with NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Cleansing Lotion. Apply by gently massaging into the skin, avoiding the eye area.
For more information, please visit NIVEA.

November 15, 2017

Greasy

I found this product to be very greasy. I was disappointed because I liked the night cream so much and I'm generally a fan of Nivea products. I'm glad I didn't pay full price! I bought it last christmas and still have some left over.

It's so greasy and doesn't absorb into the skin. If I wear it on it's own, I look like a greasy mess (I have oily skin to start). You can't wear makeup over it, it slides right off your face.

It's too bad, I had high hopes for this.

2.8/5

October 23, 2017

Doesn't absorb into my skin

I love Nivea so I didn't think twice about picking up the anti-wrinkle moisturizer with SPF 30! But sadly I was disappointed! It doesn't absorb into my face! I feel greasy and unclean! I suspect the high SPF might be the reason. It's not easy to find a good SPF that absorbs quickly. There are certainly other moisturizers available that don't feel as heavy and greasy on my face. So I don't think I will be buying this again. A rare miss by Nivea!

1.7/5

September 27, 2017

Wasn't a fan of this cream

I have very sensitive skin and this cream really irritated my skin and I could not go near my eyes with cream as it would burn. I would not recommend this product to anyone who as sensitive skin. I can't say if the product worked with diminishing wrinkles because I had to stop using it after two weeks.

August 13, 2017

À very noticeable difference!

Ive honestly never thought about age cream but the years have snuck up on me so i tried Nivea Q10 plus this last winter to moisturize and was actually excited to see that my crows feet and laugh lines faded! In less than 2 weeks my skin was firmer and brighter. I'm so grateful that the Q10 plus has an spf 30 for me to use in the summer because it also adds a preventative protection as well. A big PLUS++ its light weight non greasy so your face doent even feel heavy with make up on. I love using this product every day now and believe you will too!

June 03, 2017

I haven't really been a fan of face cream before. But I've started to notice those nasty wrinkles sneaking up on my face. I started using this cream a couple of weeks ago and have definitely notice a difference in my face

May 13, 2017

I love this product. it's thick so you can use sparingly, it smells neutral, and it leaved your skin feeling fresh and smooth. it's perfect to use as a moisturizer under your daily makeup and you can even use it at night for when you're really feeling you need the extra moisture. I've noticed some of my fine lines have begin to disappear so that's always a bonus!

May 01, 2017

I've been searching for a cream that works for my dry skin and won't cause breakouts. Hooray for Nivea. Great product, price and value. And great for skin that needs hydration all day.

April 22, 2017

When I first tried this product, I found it a bit heavier than my usual facial moisturizer, but it was something that I easily got used to. The thicker formula provides a good amount of moisture to the skin without being heavy or greasy. The product carries a very subtle scent. After using the product for over a month I found that it gave my skin a bit of a glow. I also did not notice any significant change to the appearance of existing fine lines and wrinkles, but perhaps it helped to prevent new ones from appearing on my face. What I liked most about this facial moisturizer was the SPF content. Most facial moisturizers only contain SPF 15. I liked knowing that my skin was protected from brief sun exposure during daily activities like my commute to work. This could easily become my new summer moisturizer!

November 04, 2016

Cette crème pour le visage de jour est super. Hydrate ma peau et procure beaucoup de lumière et éclat au visage.odeur agréable et elle contient un fps de 30 ! Idéal comme crème de jour.

November 04, 2016

The Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day cream SPF30 has all the wonderful things that the night care has but it includes an SPF30 to protect the skin from the sun. The sun ages the skin and an damages the skin so this day cream is truly perfect for everyday. It is not heavy and has the a slightly different scent. You can smell a little of the sunscreen which doesn’t bother me at all. The scent also doesn’t linger or remain very long. I find that all the Nivea creams do not clog my pores or cause me to break out in anyway. I absolutely love the texture of both day and night care. They feel very smooth, soft, light and creamy. I’m totally obsessed with them and can’t stop using them. I usually change my skincare routine every two months but I think these will be used until they are empty. I highly recommend!