NIVEA Sheer Comfort Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #326 out of 491 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

1.5/5

March 05, 2017

One of Nivea's let downs in my opinion. Yes it smells great and it's contains no aluminum, which are fanatic qualities but it also needs to have staying powder and provide protection against under arm odor. The one I have is a solid and claims to be 48 hours, I get about 3 hours or so until I feel I need to reapply and if I don't, there is no longer a lotus scent under my arms if you know what I mean. Perhaps I have a dud, courious to see other reviews

January 19, 2017

Je suis très sportive et j'ai besoin d'un déodorant efficace.
    J'ai essayé le deodorant nivea et il fait réellement un bon travail tout en me gardant au sec

June 08, 2015

What I love best about this is the no aluminum added. Normally I use natural or homemade and steer clear if the toxic stuff but decided to try this . I like the coverage and I haven't had any Lumps from this.
    The type I bought was Jasmine scent 48 hr no aluminum.

July 12, 2014

I love the lotus scent of this deodorant and the fact that it contains no aluminium. Also very effective. The only thing I don't like is the wet feeling it leaves for sometimes when you apply it.