Nivea Smooth Replenishing Body Lotion for Dry Skin (with Shea Butter) Reviews

Enriched with Shea Butter and Hydra IQ, this lotion is designed to intensively soften and condition dry skin.

January 15, 2018

Love this lotion wow!!

This 625 ml bottle of Nivea Shea Butter body lotion is fantastic!!! It is silky smooth , smells delicious and keeps your skin soft and smooth a long time, And it claims within 24hours you will have noticeably smoother skin and it sure does work , I love it !!!

October 02, 2017

My go to for dry winter skin!

Nivea is one of the top brands I go to for quality body lotion, especially in the cooler months.
    I love that this body lotion feels light and leaves my skin soft without the greasy feel of some more heavy lotions.
    The results last and I feel that I do not have to reapply it often. This is a winter staple in my household.

September 22, 2017

Finally have found the best lotion !!

I'm 38 and it's taken me my entire adult life but I have finally found the best lotion. Nivea Smooth Replenishing Lotion.
    I've suffered my entire life with extremely dry skin. Especially on my legs. They would looked cracked and dry and flakey and well to be honest just disgusting looking.
    I've tried so many other lotions. Either they would absorb and I'd be dry looking again in a few minutes or they wouldn't absorb and I'd look like a shiny greasy disco ball.
    Nivea Smooth Replenishing Lotion absorbs nicely, doesnt leave me greasy and has the most amazing smell. I've even been able to cut back on my perfume became of the amazing scent that lasts longer then my $130 bottle of perfume.
    Bottom line...FINALLY I've found something I will forever stick to. Please never discontinue this product.

September 13, 2017

A keeper!

I have very dry skin on my legs, especially in the winter. This is the only body lotion that keeps my skin soft and smooth (just like it says

September 13, 2016

J'adore tous les produits Nivea pour la peau sèche! Ils sont excellent l'hiver pour ma peau désydrathé avec le froid! J'ai vue de très grand résultat seulement après quelques applications!

June 16, 2016

Love this lotion! It's great for dry skin without feeling sticky. Soaks in really well and lasts a long time. The shea butter iso a nice addition. The smell is also very nice!!

June 12, 2016

On a recent trip I ran out of moisturizer!! I just needed a small sample so popped into Boots and grabbed a travel size Nivea Smooth Repleneshing Body Lotion with Shea Butter. I fell in love with the light scent and how quickly the lotion seemed to work on getting the soft skin I was looking for. When I returned to Toronto I made sure I purchased a large bottle. A little goes a long way and for what you pay ($4.99 sale) you get enough to last you quite awhile. I apply daily after showering. Will definitely be purchasing this again!

April 20, 2016

Where we live, the winters are long and your skin gets dry quickly. This Nivea body lotion hydrates your skin and is a very long lasting lotion. It also has a long lasting scent and is makes your skin super soft. Its also a great present for that special someone.

April 05, 2014

I bought a travel sized bottle of this lotion for vacation and I have to say it's really nice! It does take a bit to soak in but it's very moisturizing!

October 18, 2013

Excellent Produit pour Le prix, je Le trouve Meilleur que Vaseline , il est facile à appliquer, couvre bien Et Donne une peau douce non huileuse.