NIVEA Smooth Replenishing Hand Cream

NIVEA Smooth Replenishing Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #318 out of 373 in Hand Lotions & Creams

May 13, 2017

This cream works like a miracle. It's thick and very moisturizing. Price is cheap, and the product is effective. It's not sticky at all. It's especially good for winter

February 28, 2017

Very moisturizing and non-greasy (yet thick). Absorbs very fast.
    Leaves silky and soft sensation.
    Long lasting but have to reapply after washing hands.
    Saves me during the winter! A must have.
    Odorless.

January 15, 2017

I think all Nivea products are great, they always do what they say they will and use the best ingredients that makes your skin feel awesome. I like this hand cream but feel like it doesn't last very long. I find I have to keep reapplying it all the time. Other than that this cream smells great!

January 15, 2017

I like this cream to have it in my purse for a quick feeling of a smooth hand, however, I feel that it doesn't keep my hands moist for a long duration.

January 06, 2017

Best hand Cream. Not too greasy and always makes my hands feel moisturized. Will definitely be purchasing more. Smells amazing. Great to leave on my desk at work.

September 23, 2015

Best hand cream I have used in a long time!

November 21, 2014

Have a trial size of this product in my purse at all times and it is amazing. Keeps hands soft for way longer than I expected and it smells great! My travel size was $1 at target and I use it all the time. Will definitely purchase this product again!

May 04, 2012

I just bought this because I love the scent of macademia nut oil (i use it in my hair). I was hoping it would have the same smoothing effect and scent. The scent is very mild, but I don't smell any of the macademia *dissapointing :(. As for moisture, it does add it.

January 02, 2012

My skin is really taking a beating from the harsh cold winter we are having.Im not used to the cold I moved less then a year ago so this is my first cold winter.My skin mainly on my hands are getting sore and cracked from the cold.Ive been trying out a few different creams and salves.

This is one of my favorites its developed for dry hands and has macadamia nut oil and vitamins enriched in it.It has a very nice light scent and absorbs instantly into your hands leaving them really soft.I love there is no greasy feeling that is the worst!This hand cream has really saved my hands and I only need one application a day.Its also reliefs hands if there cracked and itchy from the cold conditions.