Norwex Spiri-Sponges

Norwex Spiri-Sponges Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #278 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

May 18, 2017

Spiri sponges are great at cleaning dirty, caked on pans that have been in the oven. I also use them with the norwex cleaning paste for scrubbing my oven. Makes life easier and digs out that nasty dirt.

May 02, 2017

These little guys are great. I use them for cleaning hard stuck n food on my dishes as well as anything that is stuck on my sinks. When they get grimy, I just run them through the dishwasher and they are good to go again.

January 04, 2017

I don't have these personally but my mom does and I've seen her use hers she had pans that had burned on food and pots that had food stuck on and instead of the steady scrubbing she took out this sponge and it takes it off with only a couple scrubs. It's amazing. I highly recommend it.

April 23, 2016

I can't say enough about this sponge! It did an amazing job. I had a pot that had burnt rice in it the bottom was black nothing was working. The Spiri sponge cleaned it right up for me. Also did an awesome job on my stove top.

November 13, 2015

These make dishes super easy, they don't scratch my dishes or my stove top and are a must have in the kitchen!

August 12, 2014

Ok so it's a two-pack and one of my sponges kind of burnt out fairly quickly but the other one is still going strong and I have not had to scrub a pot since using them. I love Norwex products!

Morganv14 added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Morganv14 added a new review for