2090 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018
    3.2/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Nice fresh look

This primer was very easy to use and it wasn't sticky or caked on. My face still felt like it could breath. It also made my foundation stay a lot longer and made it look fresh. I also like how it's natural. Would definitely try this again.

May 03, 2018

I would buy this product for sure!

I was one the lucky ones who got to try this for free from ChickAdvisor and I enjoyed using the primer on my face. There is a very nice scent that comes with it when applying it onto my face. The texture was soft and soothing. My make up stayed on all day and night so I would definitely buy this primer again! Loved it!

It does it’s job!

I got to #tryitfree from Chick Advisor! It went on nice and light and my makeup stayed put all day and night!! I have large pores and an oily t-zone and found that the primer assisted my makeup in staying where it should be! I was actually quite impressed by this new brand! It does smell a bit odd at first and the sample was a bit small to give an overall review but based on using it twice, I did like it.

Nice and smooth

I got this for free to try. I would but it again if I didn't already just buy primer . This is really smooth when you put it on and it seems to make my makeup last !

I'm convinced.

I've never used a primer before that felt good while on my skin. The other primers may have worked, but I did not like the way they felt. Putting on the Nude by Nature primer felt like putting on moisturizer. It made my skin feel silky, and definitely made a difference in how my makeup applied. Also, I love that the brand is eco-friendly! Once I finish my sample, I'm going to search out the Nude by Nature line at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Best primer I ever used

First of all a big thumbs up for being cruelty free and it’s silicon free should mean skin stays clear and avoid breakouts and I love this primer because it’s very hydrating and I have extra dry and sensitive skin and nothing helps me(any primer)than this baby to make my foundation flawless otherwise my foundation became bit patchy some of my face areas where I have some extra dryness and a pea sized amount is all you need.Doesn’t require much effort to apply and it feels like lightweight moisturizer and leaves my skin feel hydrated and smooth.No tacky residue and finish looks healthy and natural I know it’s bit more on expensive side(price wise) but it totally changed my makeup game and I love its scent it’s very cutricy and refreshing if you have (like mine) dry and sensitive skin than you would like more natural mineral products to use and believe me it worth every single penny I definitely recommend you to give this brand a try.i already bought a full size of primer and a brush and powder foundation for this summer

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer

Nude by Nature sent me a free sample of this product through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I don’t usually use a primer because they’re often too expensive, but this product is great and totally affordable! It smells awesome, goes on smooth and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. It makes applying my foundation easy and really does help it last all day! Definitely a new addition to my morning routine!!

Definite repurchase!

I got this product to review free from ChickAdvisor. It's my first experience with Nude By Nature and I'm very impressed! I use natural foundations which don't always have the best wear power, and this definitely helped my foundation last longer throughout the day. It's also very silky and comfortable to apply. Would definitely repurchase.

May 03, 2018

Primer de nude by nature

J’ai reçu en #cadeau le nouveau primer de la marque Nude by Nature . Ce que j’aime de cette compagnie c’est que leurs produits sont sans parabens, talc, silicone et synthétique. Fait avec de bons ingrédients végétaux ; plantes, légumes, vitamines..... Pour ce qui est du primer j’ai adoré son odeur frais et l’applIcation est facile . Très belle texture gel-crème. Pour son efficacité j’ai obtenu une belle tenu pour mon fond de teint. J’ai Aussi remarquer que mon visage n’est pas venu gras comparativement à certaines autres marques de primer. DONC J’ADOPTE NUDE BY NATURE et oui je le crie Tout haut!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Updated On: May 03, 2018

#loveNudebyNature
    @Chickadvisor
    @nudebynature.ca

NudebyNature works well!

I received a 15ml Nude By Nature Perfecting Primer Base Teint Parfait for free to try. I liked the scent of this primer, it wasn't too strong. I liked the way my skin felt and it also provided a nice shine. It felt light on my face. I thought that the primer helped with the lasting wear of my concealer and foundation. Overall, I was happy with this product. #ChickAdvisor#loveNudebyNature