Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Wow, amazing!

I was lucky enough to receive this item to review from Chick Advisor and I LOVE IT. I am mixed race Caucasian and East Indian so I often find its hard to find foundation that matches my skin tone without being too light or warm. I was given the Almond color which is a beautiful beige with a perfect slight yellow undertone that blends flawlessly with my skin. I was so surprised at how long lasting the formula is without looking like I'm wearing anything. I have worn this loose power on top of just the primer and on top of my regular liquid foundation and found both ways left my skin feeling and looking amazing.
    Another thing I have noticed is this past week I have had less minor breakouts and my skin feels much more fresh. This will be a new staple in my makeup kit!

February 18, 2018

Made my skin look great!

I really liked Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation. I received this in N2 ivory. I found that it matched my skin tone really well. It took me a couple of tries to get the application right, as I’m not used to loose powder. I usually use pressed powder. A little goes a long way with this powder. If you gently press it into the mesh insert in the powder foundation container it applies a nice amount to the brush and doesn’t fly everywhere. A few swipes across your face and you’re done! It provides light/medium coverage, which is perfect for me! Combined with the primer, my make up still looked great after working all day! I would definitely consider buying this again in the future. I received this free for testing from chickadvisor. #gotitfree

Wow!

J'adore ce fond de tein! Couleur parfaite. Texture vraiment intéressante! La chose qui me plait le plus est le fait que ce produit est NATUREL. Il n'est pas testé sur les animaux. MERCI!!

#Gotitfree

Best Loose Powder Foundation I've Ever Tried

When I initially opened the package, I was a bit disappointed with how messy it was. I also may add, I was never one to have preference on Loose Powder Foundations as I always found they made my skin appear "Flaky". I tend to have dry skin, especially during the winter months here (in Canada). I paired this Loose Mineral foundation, along with the primer that was sent to me for free to review, and to provide my PERSONAL honest opinion. I was blown away by this product. I can most definitely say I will be purchasing this again. It made my skin look natural, and felt GREAT! I would say it was about a medium coverage, but did last all day and didn't transfer onto my baby's clothes when snuggling with her!

Stays on all day!

This works great with my skin! I typically have oily skin, and it helped hide the shine all day long. I have been looking for products that work well with my skin, and this is definitely one of them. I would recommend, and probably buy this again!

Disclaimer: I received this product free of charge from ChickAdvisor. All opinions are my own.

Love

I absolutely love this mineral powder! I don't wear a ton of make up on a regular basis, usually just a powder similar to this one and mascara, maybe some blush. I love the finished look. My skin had a nice glow, it was fresh looking. The mineral powder is great for a lightweight feeling and coverage that lasts all day. I like to wear a mineral powder to even my skin tone and add a fresh glow and that is exactly what nude by nature radiant mineral powder provides. I also love, love,love the ingredients.

It's alright

I would say your skin doesn't look that natural with that product (I was expecting it considering the name and the company saying it's all natural and stuff). But you can tell you are wearing foundation. It's not too heavy on your face. It's an OK product, but I still haven't found THE foundation that makes you feel like you don't have any...if it exists lol.

Oh my gosh!!!

The best foundation i ever use. Chick advisor surprise me by sending this holly grill. When i first open it to start makeup i thought is it a joke? Who have so much time to first apply primer n then apply a loose powder on face but when i put it on and saw the final results i was like oh my gosh. I simply love the results. Final looks were as if some makup artist apply you a foundation. They say it right it is radiant. It gives some amazing glow and a professional finish to your makeup. I really love it. Very few products i intend to repurchase and this is a loud yes to repurchasing this product.

Radiant Loose Powder Foundation

I was pleasantly surprised by this powder foundation. It blends well and layers nicely to allow for flexible coverage. It gave my skin a natural glow and I received many compliments the day I first tries this product. I would definitely recommend this powder foundation for a natural look.

Like it :)

Léger et velouté, j'ai pas pris la bonne couleur pour l'échantillon, mais ca m'a donné un effet bronzé, texture légère et not graisy, j'ai aimé le produit, merci chickadvisor