Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Excellent Coverage!

I received this product as a product trial (free). Nude by Nature is a company that focuses on makeup containing natural ingredients (make-up that’s good for you) made in Australia. The first positive thing I noticed about the powder foundation is that there was no strong smell to it. It contains no synthetic ingredients or preservatives so that is a big plus. Another wonderful feature of this makeup line is that it is 100% cruelty-free and never tested on animals. I like that you can apply layers to intensify the coverage making it a very versatile foundation. It goes on super light and doesn’t clog pores or look cakey. Even though it’s a natural formula, it’s very long-lasting! I didn’t have to re-apply or do any touch-ups during the day and evening. One downside to the foundation is that there weren’t a lot of skin colour variations to pick from. The one I chose is a little darker than my skin tone but should be great for summer. I would definitely recommend this foundation to my friends and family and I’m excited to try some of their other products such as lipstick and mascara once they reach shelves in Canada.

Light coverage powder

I was given the opportunity by ChickAdvisor to try this product for free. This is a great foundation if you are looking for natural powder based coverage that is not as harmful to the skin as some liquid foundations. I really only want light to medium coverage on my foundation, so this loose powder can achieve my task easily. The powder is very soft and it does not 'cake' my face. During dry winter, I need a very good moisture and primer under it. My only concern is this powder is more on the expensive side for drugstore brand.

February 28, 2018

Poudre lumineuse au fini naturel

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement avec Chick Advisor, et dès que j'ai ouvert le colis, j'ai essayé la poudre tellement j'étais contente de la recevoir. J'ai tellement été surprise par le fini lumineux de la poudre. Un vrai Glow Naturel!

Je l'ai utilisé avec le Pinceau Mineral Brush 11 de Nude by Nature, cependant j'ai été un peu déçu par la couvrance qu'apporte ce produit. C'est un fini extrêmement naturel, je le conseillerais plutôt comme poudre de finition à mettre par dessus une BB crème ou bien seule pour les personnes qui n'ont pas d'imperfection ou de rougeur..

J'ai aussi essayer de l'utiliser avec une éponge (Le même type d'éponge qu'on reçoit dans un emballage de poudre compacte). Avec l'éponge le fini est un peu plus couvrant, mais l'emballage de la poudre rend l'utilisation de l'éponge très difficile.

De plus, comme il s'agit d'une poudre lumineuse et aucunement matifiante, je la déconseille aux peaux huileuses ou mixte comme la mienne, car aux alentours de midi, j'ai la Zone T huileuse.

Cependant, pour les femmes à la peau sèche ou normale, elle sera sublime, sans aucun doute!

Powder foundation

Love this foundation not heavy on my skin, don't need to use alot for coverage. The shade is great matches my skin tone. So hard to find natural products and it doesn't clog my pores.

Skin perfect powder

This was definitely a nice powder, it went on nicely and covered my “imperfections”. It was not “noticeable” in such a way that it left the look of other powders. It also left my skin feeling normal. Other powders I “feel” all day. Loved it!

I'm in love

I was quite impressed at how great Nude By Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation worked for me. I am a person who don't really wear makeup everyday but since I started using this, I just had to use it almost everyday. I love the glow or radiance it gives my face. Looks very natural and fresh.

It is only a light to medium coverage so don't expect too much of this product by itself. If you need heavy coverage, maybe add concealer or just use this as touch up.

I have a combination type of skin. I exfoliate 2-3 times a week because I like using powder foundation or just finishing powder and I don't want the powder to look scaly on my dry skin. So prepping your skin is important too in any make up application.

I find that this powder is easy to use. I have used loose powder foundations before. I love the natural ingredients that is in this product and my skin is also happy.

I was worried at first that the shade will not match but I am glad it did. It blends easily with your skin tone. Controls the shine and makes you fresh looking all day long. I think this product is good for everyday use. If you just wear light makeup everyday, this product is good to have.

I would definitely look into more of the Nude by Nature products as I think I have found a good makeup line.

**Thank you Chickadvisor for the opportunity of getting this product for free to try as part of the Product Review Club.**

Really nice feeling powder

This loose powder was really soft to put on. It felt light and didn't 'cake' on my face. I found that I personally like a bit more coverage but I think for a loose powder this does a great job. I am so happy I got to try it free through Chick Advisor!

Light but buildable

I was given the opportunity by ChickAdvisor to try this product for free.
    The loose powder is definitely nice and light and it evened out my skin tone quite nicely once I built it up a bit. It does go on very sheer and if you do want to get rid of some redness or uneven tone of your skin you do need to keep building it on. I like that it still leaves you face looking natural insread of feeling like you are really caked on and it lasts the entire day when paired with nudebynature's primer. It doesn't dry me out, which is a problem I have with my skin in the winter. I would definitely purchase it in the future.

February 28, 2018

Easy to use - flawless finish

Thank you #loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA for offering me a chance to #tryitfree with ChickAdvisor. I have tried a powder in the past, and found it was messy, and not very effective, so I had my hesitations on this product. The dispenser allows for just the right amount to go on your brush, and smooths on perfectly. With the "cave" in the container I can tap off any excess so I don't have powder everywhere, and uneven patches. I gave it a harsh test by going skiing, and nothing ended up on the face mask, so it stays on.

February 28, 2018

Very light and full coverage

I would highly recommend the Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation as it very easy to apply, gave great coverage by concealing my large pores and any red areas. I love that there are no synthetic ingredients or preservatives and that this product feels so light on my skin.

Updated On: February 28, 2018