Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Radiant Loose Powder Foundation Reviews

The feather-light Radiant Loose Powder Foundation formula adapts naturally to skin tones, evens out complexion, covers redness and pigmentation, and conceals enlarged pores. The powder foundation is composed of active natural ingredients including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content; Jojoba Esters to nourish the skin and Kaolin Clay for a radiant flawless complexion.

KEY BENEFITS
  • Feather-light texture
  • Buildable from a sheer-to-medium coverage
  • Natural skin finish
  • Covers redness, enlarged pores and pigmentation
  • Controls oil and shine
  • Enhances and evens out skin-tones

PRO TIP: Use the Mineral Brush to gently push into the mesh sifter on the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation, tap away the excess and then buff the powder onto skin in light, circular motions. Start at the centre of the face and work outward until your desired level of coverage is achieved.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's #11 Mineral Brush and Perfecting Primer.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Love this loose powder

received this product for free and loved it. I found it blends in my skin wonderfully. Made my skin look flawless. Love how you use a little and it goes a long way. I find loose powder is better than compact.

Very nice product

#gotitfree #loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA
    I would have to say for me, I should have chosen a lighter shade. I am paler in winter so I did not feel the color match was a good one for me but that is not of any fault to the product.
    I really liked this product. The primer felt so good on my skin and the coverage I got from the powder was really good. I did feel that it would sink into my fine lines by the end of the day and I really did need to go in and give myself a little work after a few hours of wear. The brush is really soft and you do not need a lot of the product to get the effects it offers. I am so very happy to have been chosen for this. I will be buying it in the near future!

TOTALEMENT EN AMOUR

QUoi dire de plus que je suis tombée en amour avec le fond de teint en poudre libre de Nude by nature, j'ai eu la chance de l'essayer gratuitement et j'en suis des plus heureuse.....Il camouffle mes défaut sans me rendre plastique, je me sens au naturelle mais vraiment belle, il est leger sur mon visage et je n'ai aucune démarcation, rarement j'ai eu un coup de foudre qu'avec cette poudre de très grande qualité, je m'en rachète c'est certain.

Works great

I'm not a huge fan of loose powder, I prefer compact powder, but this one was quite nice. I like the sifter, how it's indented down so you can shake off the excess powder, and I don't have to worry about losing a bunch all over my vanity. It's a nice, light weight powder that controls the shine, all day long. The photo attached of myself, at the end of the day, and it held up nicely, and controlled the shine all day!

Love this product

I received this product for free as part of Chickadvisor's Product Review Club. I am a really big fan. I've been looking for product to use as a setting powder, and I think this is it. Unfortunately, I chose a shade too dark for me during these winter months, but if I use it sparingly and blend well, I am still able to use it. I also used this with only a primer underneath and loved the amount of coverage it gave. For those days (especially in the summer) where you don't want to pile on the foundation. This product goes on matte, and works well to even out my skin tone (as long as I'm not having a breakout day)

NUDE BY NATURE RADIANT LOOSE POWDER Radiant & Flawless

This has to be one of my favorite loose powder foundations!!
    Super light on the skin but provides great even coverage, covered great all day and having natural ingredients and loads of vitamins makes this foundation a leader in foundations!
    Highly recommend!

Ok - Not a fan of loose powder foundation

The color I received (for free through the review club) was a tad pink for me, so I only used it a couple times. Once by itself and once over a Revlon liquid foundation. Over the liquid foundation it looked great (other than being a little pink), however on it's own, I could not get the coverage I wanted. It says you can build it up, but I did a couple layers and saw no difference. Probably wouldn't buy because it didn't blow me away, but mostly because I'm just generally not a fan of loose powder foundations. I'll probably look into trying their pressed powder or liquid foundation though.

feels light, great coverage

I love this powder! It goes on easy, feels light and yet provides great coverage! I wear very little makeup, even less as I get older, but this powder along with the primer covers the small flaws and blemishes well, while not feeling heavy. Lasts all day as well

Beautiful loose powder!

I feel the Radiant Loose Powder Foundation is exceptionally soft to the skin and goes on beautifully. I #gotitfree and received the wrong color and found that it works as a contour for my skin tone, bonus. It doesn't feel heavy at all and stays on the skin all day. Excellent!

March 06, 2018

My new go to powder fondation

I tested the NBN loose powder foundation, W2 Ivory. When I opened the jar, I noticed that there was no scent at all. What a pleasant surprise! The powder has an ultra-soft texture that went on smoothly and evenly. The product wore beautifully all day and my skin never felt tight or itchy. This is the first powder foundation that has not clumped up on me during the day. I would definitely recommend this product.