Nuxe Baume à lèvres Rêve de miel Reviews

December 31, 2020

Best lip balm ever

Nuxe balm-rêve de miel- 🍯 is one of my forever favorite lip balm , it’s ultra-nourishing and gives you a soft and moisturized lips for a long period ! That’s all what we need for this winter ❄️ !

December 01, 2020

AMAZING

I cannot praise this enough. This saves my lips in the winter. A little container is a lottle pricey but lasts the whole winter! I hate regular lip balm now. Doesn't hurt that it smells great, too

November 26, 2020
    Hérault, France

Excellent produit à avoir dans son sac à main

Excellent produit pour les lèvres. Très bonne texture ne rendant pas les lèvres grasses.
    Très bon odeur. J'ai même la gamme pour le corps.
    Idéal à n'importe quelle saison. Ne rend pas les lèvres trop brillantes. J'adore

November 19, 2020

Expensive favourite

I've tried a lot of lip balms but few have topped this one. The smell is lovely and I love the sturdiness of the pot it comes in. I regret not buying it this winter, it works wonders on dry lips.

September 06, 2020

My favourite lip balm!

This product is amazing-- it's worth the price tag! One of the only lip balms that truly soothes and moisturizes my dry lips, even in the coldest of winters. I'm almost finished my first jar, but this is a product I will definitely be going back for.

May 03, 2020

Love it!

I’ve been using this product for years and I just love it! Not sticky, but you won’t end up « eating it » after you’ve put it on. Some might find the flavour a bit funky, somewhat earthy, but I don’t mind it.

April 21, 2020

Parfait pour l'hiver

J'aime beaucoup ce type de baume à lèvre. Sa texture crémeuse hydrate bien les lèvres. Ce produit est parfait pour l'hiver. Jen achète un chaque hiver.

April 21, 2020

Holy grail of lip care products for winter air

This was a miracle find that has saved my lips from getting destroyed through winter cold and wind! I was a fan of Nuxe from their body oil and various creams/lotions, and needed a filler item when trying to reach a points threshold at Shoppers one day. I had had my eye on this little guy and it just so happened to be on sale that day (regular price is, I believe, $17). I haven't looked back! From the first day I tried it, I realized this was going to be "it" for me. With a lovely lemony-honey scent, the consistency is nice and thick, and feels relieving. In order to get the balm to be a little creamier for application, it sometimes requires a bit of a warm-up (I typically end up swiping my finger back and forth across my lips a number of times to get it to apply smoothly). I use this every morning after I apply my makeup and before I head out to work. I will say that the only downside is that by the time I reach work, about an hour later, this can sometimes collect in the corners of my mouth and sometimes leave a yellowish thick film on my inner lip - I just be sure to rub my lips together thoroughly at that point to avoid any unsightliness. That being said, this single application each day has been essential to keeping my lips moisturized. For the first time in years, I've been able to confidently wear lipstick and colours throughout the winter, and it's all thanks to this!

November 21, 2019

Creamy

I have extra dry lips and no product out there is 100% doing the job. But this one is so far one of the best I have used, it's always on my bed's side table and I apply a thick lyer before I sleep. I really recommand it! It also last forever, you don't need that much product the texture is super rich and creamy.

October 12, 2019
    Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Smells amazing

This product feels great on your lips and smells amazing. It can take a minute or two to absorb but once it does it leaves your lips very soft. It is quite pricey for a lip balm but it is a nice luxury in the winter months.