NYC Matte Me Crazy Top Coat Reviews
#944 in Nail Polish

October 21, 2017

Works well for a cheap nail polish

I really like using this because it works very well and dries very fast also. It has a good brush, which makes it easy for application.
    I find that using this has made my nail polish stay on for a few more days, and has made it less prone to chipping.
    The matte look is really great, and sophisticates any nail polish colour.

April 16, 2017

This product does what it states (makes any nail colour matte) and for a decent price. It's not anything to write home about, but it's okay. I don't think it extends the wear of any polish.

December 09, 2015

This product is extremely mediocre in quality. It does the job, but not as well as it could.

NYC is a very price-friendly brand, and they offer a very average product for your money.

This top coat does mattify, and it does protect your color coat. However, it doesn't brush on evenly, leaving some areas shinier than others. The lasting power isn't much different than other products of similar value, it typically provides three or four chip free days. Dry time is also fairly standard.

April 05, 2015

Literally only two dollars a bottle and does one of the best matte for nails. Love this stuff. I've own this for about a year or so and used it many times.

What do you think, have you tried it?

March 31, 2015

For someone who mostly polishes their toes in the summer I own a lot of nail varnish. However this stuff is fun and quickly changes your colour to matte without having to purchase more!

November 24, 2014

I love this! Matte nail polish is my favorite. This is a perfect top coat, my only issue with Matte is it doesn't last very long. I find I get a weird shine after a few days (it's from the oils in my hair usually) . But the first day this amazing and love the look

November 24, 2014

I really like this topcoat! It instantly mattifies any nailpolish, regardless of shine, shimmer or sparkle. It's really need to watch as it dries (did I mention it's a quick-dry topcoat too?) and seeing the matte effect come up right away. The only complaint I have is that the matte wears off after a day or two; easily fixed though - just reapply! And for the price point, you don't need to worry about using up lots of it :)

August 08, 2014

Loves it!
    You can make any polish/shade MATTE with this glorious top coat.
    The brush is super easy to use, it dry's FAST, results show immediately, and it's inexpensive and it's a lot of fun!

Check out ChickAdvisor's Instagram HERE: http://instagram.com/p/rbA2sCNmto/?modal=true

February 19, 2014

I used the Nyc matte me crazy top coat for my birthday, I literally couldnt believe the price of the product and how well it works, I love the matte on top of black it went on smooth and quickly and set very fast, it fades in about 3 days for me but I just re apply, I highly recommend this matte top coat, !

February 19, 2014

Matte nail polish is a FAV of mine! but it's so hard to find anywhere in the small town that I live in, so when I noticed this at my work I had to buy it. It does exactly what it says, mattifies the nail polish and makes it look great! my only suggestion to NYC would be to put a hardener or strengthener in it and this would be a top of the line product in my eyes!