NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette Reviews
#1113 in Eye Shadow

NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette includes ten shades of eyeshadow in bold colour combinations. The shade selections are inspired by colours and fashions from the runway all over the world. With its highly pigmented, long lasting shadow formulations, the NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette comes with a sleek case, including a double ended sponge applicator. visit nyxcosmetics.com for more information.

January 15, 2018

Nyx Cosmetic are one of the best brands out there

I love NYX Cosmetics eyeshadows. From the packaging to the price and to the pigmentation...AMAZING!!! I need to add some more palette's to my collection.

December 15, 2017

smooth application

this product went on smooth and I had no reaction. the colors are rich and bold. I like how the product feels on my skin.... will definitely get more colors

November 28, 2017

Wish I could rate this higher!!

It has the nudes, the drama the shine and the sparkle that you need for all the looks you could imagine! So glad I found this makes travelling convient!

September 01, 2017

i wanna this palette alwaays with me

bon assemblement des couleurs
    les couleurs sont vifs , lumineux et irisés
    la texture est de haute qualité
    en certe l'application de fards m'a plu car elle maintient bien sur les yeux srtt d'effet smoky
    elle me kiffe de ouf <3

May 29, 2017

Love the colors with this eye shadow. Use it every day. My daughter loves it to and I recommended it to family and they use it as well. Not heavy at all on your eyes I find

January 04, 2017

This works great for me. I have oily lid and not much stay on me even if I have primer on. I still have to use primer when using this but colour stays on twice the time it usually does for me. I technically have been using 5 shades only but how often do I use eve shade on a palette. Never. I'm really happy with this

July 25, 2016

What a great eye shadow palette at a great price! Comparable to much more high end shadow palletes. I will be purchasing another palette for sure in the future!

August 11, 2014

I have two palettes. One is a neutral and the other is a bright palette. All nyx eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and they are super blendable.

August 27, 2011

I love NYX Cosmetics and I only bought the palette for green eyes, but I just found that particular product to be average in terms of many things: color selection, pigmentation and how they blend. Maybe the other palettes are much prettier though, I would be willing to give another one with better colors a try.

July 04, 2011

The Runway Collection

Color palette: Bohemian Rhapsody

I bought this palette before I discovered the UD Naked Palette. I find this palette great because its very affordable compared to the UD Palette. The colors are a lil bit more powdery than UD but nothing a lil eye primer can't fix. Without primer, the sparkles fall out a bit but stay put with primer. For the price, this palette is a winner!