NYX "Girl Talk" Prismatic Eyeshadow

4.1/5
Ranked #308 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

June 15, 2017

Great product!

I love Nyx products and this is another favourite! The eyeshadow has great pigment and staying powder. It also goes on easily and blends well! Love it and would buy again!

May 30, 2017

THIS EYESHADOW IS AMAZING. But not only just as an eyeshadow but as the cheapest yet most gorgeous HIGHLIGHTER !!!

Seriously, I feel like mermaid when I highlight my cheekbones with this, it will change your life.

September 15, 2016

NYX Eye shadows have great pigmentation. I love this neutral colur- you can darken with a smokey eye, or leave light for a barely there look. There's a little shimmer

September 15, 2016

J'adore ce produit de NYX. Il peut évidemment être utilisé comme ombre à paupières, mais je l'utilise également comme points de lumière en dessous du sourcils, au coin interne de l'œil et à la limite il pourrait également être utilisé comme highlight!! Je le recommande fortement!

June 16, 2016

Love this shadow! The texture is like better, and the colour pay off is impressive! I put it on over my soft ochre paint pot, and it stayed all day without creasing! I do have to say, be careful you don't drop this. Most shimmery shadows are quite fragile, and can break easily. That being said, I still use the shadow even though it is in pieces. A little bit of fallout but that's probably because the shadow is broken now. Overall though, great shadow for the price!

1.7/5

May 05, 2016

I found I had to load my eyes up to be able to actually see it or for it to be the colour that I was looking for I find that if it's hot out it will come off a lot faster so this product is something you always have to bring with you to touch up later in the day

February 09, 2016

First time trying a NYX eyeshadow and I'm amazed at how high quality it is with a low price of $8.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart. The colour is a gorgeous opalescent pink and goes on beautifully. I applied it all over my lid today Using just my finger and the colour payoff is insane. This is a must buy and I am going to be purchasing more shades in their prismatic shadow line.