NYX Glitter Cream Palette
Amazing

NYX Glitter Cream Palette Reviews

Ranked #1178 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

NYX Top Selling Glitter Cream Palette features five individual shades of gel-based multi-purpose glitter that can be used on the eyes, face, lips, or body.

July 26, 2016

I bought this to help me with a halloween look and I have to say I'm impressed. It's blends easily and has rich and beautiful pigmentation. I can't see myself having use for it day to day, but for when I want my eyes to be really sparkly, I add a touch of this to my eyeshadow look and pull it all together. Not versatile at all (which is something I look for in a product), but woth your money and has a great payoff.

March 02, 2012

i won't be repurchasing these only because i have no use for them, but if you're doing some super glammed up sparkley look, they'd probably work for that. i am not too happy with the consistency of them: a layer of tacky glitter on top and a pan of semi glittery wax underneath. they're hard to apply, and more irridescent than opaque. i have three so i'll use them til they're done, as a small touch of glam on a neutral eye or something.

girlrudy earned the Beauty Expert badge