NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner Reviews

If you’re into our bare necessities, then Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner might just be your new go-to gloss. This lightweight lippie is infused with hemp-derived cannabis sativa seed oil, which helps to hydrate and soothe. Our silky formula slips on and kisses lips with a clear shine that’s oh so glowy. Yep, it’s the perfect way to give your worn-out pout a break.

You might also like Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer and Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter

October 08, 2019

so moisturizing

a great smelling product that glides on lip a gloss but feels more like a lip oil. Lovely scent and satying power. Moisturizes all day and layers well over other products

October 08, 2019

Obsessed with this

This product is fantastic, especially with winter and dry conditions coming up. I have never even heard of a lip conditioner before this so wasn't sure how I would feel but I love how it leaves my lips feeling

October 07, 2019

Not oily lip conditioner!

I got the chance to try the NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner. It had a lovely subtle scent. It also doesn't feel too oily. It doesn't sink in immediately, and leaves a nice gloss-like finish, but still moisturizes my lips well.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love it!

I get really chapped, dry lips and this lip conditioner works perfect for that. It keeps them feeling hydrated and feeling smooth! I received this complimentary and would definitely try again!

October 07, 2019

What a nice feel on the lips!!!

This lip conditionner makes your lips look glossy and healthy. I particularly like the brush to apply it. It does smell sweet, but not too much. I like using it before I put some coloured gloss. I use it more like a lipstick than a conditionner I think. But I am ok with it, because it looks great!

Always in my pocket!

I am honestly super surprised by how much I love this lip conditioner! NYX hooked me up with a free sample and I have been using it religiously over the last two weeks!

The climate here generally kills my lips and I usually have to use polysporin to keep them healthy, but the NYX Barr With Me Lip Conditioner is getting the job done!

It isn’t sticky at all, but is pretty glossy! It’s perfect for me but my husband only wears it in the house!

October 06, 2019

Surprisingly good and moisturizing!

I only heard of hemp-derived cannabis beauty products until I tried this lip conditioner. It surprisingly kept my lips well hydrated now that fall is back. It also kept my lipstick color well moisturized as a lip primer so two thumbs up for me!

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange of my honest opinion.

Good Lip Conditioner

I recieved this product free from ChickAdvisor to test out and I can say I've liked other lip conditioners a bit more but this one is very reasonably priced. I think it's a little small for the price but the quality of it is very good. It keeps my lips super hydrated all day. Theres no strong scent or flavor which I love.

Loved it!

I absolutely LOVE this lip conditioner! It kept my lips soft, and smooth for hours, with an added tiny bit of tingle in my lips. I would definitely recommend! Will be buying more of this once I run out.

My lips feel amazing!

I consistently use lip balm because I always want my lips to be soft and not chapped. I find this lip conditioner was amazing to use right under a lipstick because it helped to reduce the likelihood of my lipstick feeling like it was drying my lips and I really liked it! I would definitely purchase this later!

#gotitfree