NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner Reviews

If you’re into our bare necessities, then Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner might just be your new go-to gloss. This lightweight lippie is infused with hemp-derived cannabis sativa seed oil, which helps to hydrate and soothe. Our silky formula slips on and kisses lips with a clear shine that’s oh so glowy. Yep, it’s the perfect way to give your worn-out pout a break.

You might also like Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Radiant Perfecting Primer and Bare With Me Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Brow Setter

November 02, 2019

Great for winter lips

I have tried virtually every lip balm/chapstick/jelly on the market and this is one of the first to really help me out. I love the applicator (so soft!) and it keeps my lips soft for hours

October 25, 2019

So nice!

This lip oil is great! It smells awesome and is super conditioning on the lips. It leaves a pretty glossy shine too, so it doubles as a lip gloss. Really enjoying this one!

I received this product as part of the chickadvisor product review club to try in exchange for my honest opinion.

October 19, 2019

Dryness gone!

I recieved this complimentary of Chick Advisor. My lips are usually very chapped especially in the fall season so this was perfect. Usually no lip balms work on me so I figured I could try this out. My first impression was the smell, it smelled amazing. It applied super smooth and left a glossy finish. Throughout the day I could tell my lips werent getting chapped which was amazing! I used this more and more and soon became my life saver! Would for sure recommend this product!

October 19, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Excellent product

NYX are producing really good products lately and this is one of them. It’s hard to describe but it’s a cross between an oil and a treatment, you can apply with the rest of your skincare and it soaks in leaving your lips soft and ready for make up, or you can use it throughout the day when lips are feeling dry. Highly recommended.

October 17, 2019

Love this!

The Nyx Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Lip Conditioner works so well with lipsticks. I used it by itself a couple of times as well and it works like lip balm but better!

October 17, 2019

j'adore

Pas trop collant, juste suffisant. dure longtemps. laisse un petit effet délicat. rend les levres douces et soyeuse. Parfait pour le temps froid qui arrive

October 16, 2019

Silky and Shiny!

The texture of this lip conditioner is heavenly! I love a gloss but often find them to be thick or sticky. This lip conditioner gives that lovely shine without feeling overly present and really moisturizes beautifully! The scent is light and pleasant and the packaging is very cute!

October 15, 2019

Oui

J’ai reçu ce produit gratuitement lors d’un banc d’essai de chickadvisor et j’ai été agréablement surprise ! Il laisse les lèvres vraiment douce, wow !

October 13, 2019

Yeeess NYX!! Amazing line!

This lip conditioner is unlike any other lip product I've ever used! I like to put mine on and let it sit while I do the rest of my makeup, because once it's soaked in, any lipstick I put on looks even bolder, smoother and lasts longer!
    Bye bye chapped/cracked lips!!

October 12, 2019

Lip Conditioner

I had a chance to try this product thanks to ChickAdvisor. My lips were hydrated after using it and I think it will be great to use during the winter too! I like that this lip conditioner is reasonably priced and would use it again.