NYX Professional Makeup Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer Reviews

Play it cool with Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer. This water-based primer hydrates and softens the appearance of pores for a bright, fresh-looking glow, creating an even base for smooth makeup application. Infused with cucumber and aloe extracts, your complexion will feel soft and refreshed.

Cool tidbit: the amazing jelly texture bounces back into place no matter how much you scoop out.

You might also like Bare With Me Tinted Skin Veil and Bare With Me Prime. Set. Refresh. Multitasking Spray

October 22, 2019

Works well but wasn't a WOW product

* I received this product for free in exchange for a review

I've always been a fan of any NYX products, I've used jelly primers before and I do enjoy this one from NYX. I like how it feels cool and refreshing, I also like the hint of a crisp fragrance. I use a little bit of the product for my skin to 'prime' then let it dry and breathe before applying makeup. I find that this step works well (for me). Also, I don't use a lot of the product as I find if I use 'too much' it causes it to dry out a little sticky. So, IMO you don't need much, just enough to hydrate and lessen the look of your pores. My skin can also be sensitive and so far it hasn't caused my skin to break out as of yet. I would recommend as NYX does have reliable products but it didn't "WOW" me.

October 19, 2019

Sticky

I recieved this full sized product free to review from chick advisor. This product smells good and feels cool and refreshing When applying to the skin. Although it’s effective as a primer, I noticed it leaves a sticky feeling after it dries,
    even with the foundation on top of it.

October 17, 2019

Effective as 1 2 3...

I love this jelly primer I have been searching for a primer that has moisture and can effectively help with prepping your makeup perfectly. Has a nice smell and honestly don't have to use so much as I have with previous products in the past giving this a 10/10!

Wow

Super produit je le. Recommande a tout le monde!!! Jai adoré la texture il saplique super bien et donne une tres bonne base!! Je vais en racheter tres bientot

feels nice on the skin

I love the jelly like texture. It spreads easily and evenly on the skin but I wish that it wasn't in a jar... It seems a little unhygienic this way and I would prefer a pump. The product does not feel greasy and makes my skin feel hydrated. I was given this product to try and I must say, I like it!

Flawless primer

This primer was Flawless. It enhanced foundation and made my skinny look so smooth. Was light and easy to apply. Such great value and will definitely buy

October 15, 2019

Pleasantly surprised

I received the NYX Bare With Me Hydrating Jelly Primer free for review from chickadvisor. The texture of this product is interesting and unlike any other primer I’ve tried before. It applied nicely and absorbed well without leaving a tightness to my face and was also gentle on my sensitive skin. It does a great job priming my face for a smooth foundation application.

October 15, 2019

Awesome

Ce produit est tout simplement le produit qu’il vous faut comme base de votre maquillage, léger et laissant la peau fraîche, il enlève le côté gras pour ceux qui ont la peau grasse, de ce fait il fait en sorte que le maquillage par la suite est beaucoup plus facile à appliquer! Une belle découverte

October 14, 2019

Jelly and moisturize

Primer has jelly consistency that is fun) Didn't irritate even my sensitive lids. Otherwise, I don't really need it to all face. But this jelly is moisturizing, so I like to use it in exfoliated skin before the tone. My skin absorbs it perfectly, the product doesn't stick.

October 12, 2019

Unique texture

This was an interesting primer, the texture is really unique and it feels quite nice on the skin. It provides a nice base for foundation, but I didn't find it affected the staying power of my makeup.
    The texture also makes it harder to get the exact amount you need out of the jar. Overall not bad, but didn't do anything amazing for my makeup.

Updated On: October 12, 2019

Got this product for free to test out #gotitfree