NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie Push Up Long-lasting Lipstick Reviews
#8 in Lipstick

Plumping matte nudes. 12 shades for all skin tones, with a pro shape to line and fill. Built-in sharpener for precise application every time, and super comfy long-lasting wear.

August 19, 2019

I can see why people would love it.

I can see why people would love this product but not sure it's for me. I received this product for free from Chick Advisor to try and give my honest review. I like the concept of the product and how's it's more like a giant pencil with a sharper on one end, super convenient and I will admit it did wear well throughout the day. However I didn't overly like the smell of the product and found it a bit drying and chalky.

Long lasting

The lipstick is really long lasting and the formula is easy to apply. Bit I would say the color is not suitable to my skin type as it's a little too cool tone.

Amazing!

I love this lippie!! It definitely does last, keeps my lips hydrated! It also has a minty feeling on the lips, and makes my lips feel plump! Love this, will be purchasing more colors!

August 18, 2019

Love it!

It was not the first time that I tried NYX lingerie product, I got this one for free to try it, I am so in love with the color (Embelishment). The color will be percfect for fall and winter! the texture is great and stay long. Really recommand this product, I will probably try the others colors.

August 18, 2019

LONG LASTING

At first I was a little skeptical if a bullet lipstick could be long lasting but after wearing it and eating I realized it didn’t come off and I was instantly obsessed! This doesn’t clump or look weird at all! There are so many shades to choose from as well and I can’t wait to go out and get some more! It’s long lasting, super pigmented and it really is worth the price! I have always been a fan of nyx and this has defiantly blown me out of the park with its high end quality and drugstore price! If you’re looking for a long lasting lipstick and don’t like liquid lipsticks then this is your jam!

August 17, 2019

Obsessed!

The NYX Lingerie Push Up lipstick is so incredibly soft! Upon application it has almost a tingly feeling, sort of like a lip plumper which I really enjoyed. It goes on very smooth and lasts a long time. The only thing I wasn’t too happy about was how it feels after a few hours, it feels a little crusty and dry so I had to put a chapstick on top but other than that it’s a great lipstick very pigmented and beautiful colour

August 17, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Plump Lips, full coverage

I have to say, this went on way more cream based than I had expected, which is one aspect of this lipstick I really like! It goes on super smooth and dries fast as well. It dried matte but didn't leave my lips feeling dried out. I'm glad it has it's own sharpener built in for easy use no matter where I'm at, even though I didn't need to reapply once throughout the whole day! When it says long lasting, it really means it!

August 16, 2019

Pretty good

This lip liner is very soft on the lips and is very creamy and you can build up and used to your accessibility I really like to take you up on my lips and did not dry my lips and really helped create a very good shape on my lips and was not too dark and I had a very nice tip

August 16, 2019

Bold and beautiful

💄 NYX Lingerie push up long lasting lipstick in the shade "embellishment"
    This lipstick has a beautiful purple undertone and it's super easy to apply and gives a matte finish. I love how it gives a bold look and the fact that I don't have to sharpen it like a lip crayon which lands up wasting a lot of product.

August 15, 2019

Overall good Lippie!

This lipstick has a great texture and an interesting package (it’s basically a screw lip pen that you turn to make longer, but there’s also some “shaper” tool that I haven’t really figured out how to use). It didn’t smudge and it stayed for a decent amount of time. The only thing is that it came off quite quickly when eating, but that’s totally normal in lipstick I’ve used!