NYX smokey shadow palette
Good

NYX smokey shadow palette Reviews

Ranked #383 out of 1259 in Eye Shadow

September 23, 2016

I just bought this at a warehouse sale, and was so excited to try it because I've heard great things about NYX eye shadows. I love the colour selection in this smokey pallette, since I tend to use medium-dark shadows more than light ones. There are 6 shades: cream, light golden brown, rich navy, royal purple, black, and sparkly black. I'm not a big fan of sparkly shadow, but the other shades are really nice and are all you need to create a smokey look. The texture is soft and buttery, although there's a bit of fallout when I apply them. The pallette comes with a double-ended sponge-tip applicator, which is handy if you don't have brushes available.

October 20, 2015

I bought this on the advice of a friend who is a make up artists and was very surprised at how reasonably priced the NYX line is. Having never done a smokey eye before this palette made it super easy for an amateur. The pigment is really strong so I dont have to use tons of it to get the color to pop and it has colors for both day look and night look. I will definitely buy again.