NYX studio liquid liner Reviews
#502 in Eye Liner

Good - 0

December 07, 2017

Stays on really well

I love this series of eyeliners. I often just go with the black for everyday makeup but it comes in a variety of colours if you're looking to give your make up a little colour pop! It stays on very well, and it doesn't smear. The applicator is very thin allowing for thin lines, cat eyes, or drawing details on your eyes. The price it comes at is so good, which is probably why it's often sold out at the store near me, so thank goodness for online shopping.

March 05, 2014

I tried one of these liners because I wanted to change up my regular simple black look with some pop of colour and these were on sale. Plus I have been a longtime lover of NYX in the past. I bought it in the bright purple and absolutely love it! It went on nice, smooth with crisp pigment and stayed put all day. I found I even had to rub harder to get it off at the end of the day compared to others. I liked it so much I went back and bought two more colours. Fantastic liner if you like bold colours like me..