Ocean Spray Craisins Original Dried Cranberries Reviews
#75 in Grocery

September 24, 2017

tasty in sweet and savoury dishes

I used to have dried cranberries as a staple in our house. The best value for it is the giant bag from costco. We used to love using these to add to salads, oatmeal, stuffing, chicken, rice; very versatile.

I am disappointed though that dried cranberries seem to always have added sugar. For this reason, we have limited the amount of dried cranberries we consume, so if sugar content is an issue for you, check the nutritional value on this before you eat it.

June 14, 2017

Perfect Afternoon Snack

I love these dried cranberries. Great to throw on salads or even just as an afternoon snack. Plus they are great to throw in my purse for snacking during a long day of dance competitions.

May 10, 2017

I use these on my salads and they add a wonderful sweet taste. Mixed them with nuts and chocolate chips to take on a hike, the kids loved them. Used them in place of raisins in a scone and loved it.

October 12, 2016

We love these dried cranberries in my home! We bring them to trips, beach, pool and of course, add them to breakfast cereal or yogurt parfaits with granola. They do have added sugar, so be careful about how much you actually eat, but they are great to add some sweetness to non-sweet cereal.

January 30, 2016

If you treat these like candy, these would make a great snack. Mostly sweet with a bit of tartness. Slightly oily on the outside with a chewy interior and good bite. Works well in baked goods and trail mixes. They have some fibre.

If you think that these are healthy - they are not. They are comprised of 40% sugar - not naturally occurring as they are generally very low in sugar. Many of the nutrients found in cranberries are lost here because of the processing methods. It is expensive in comparison to raisins - and not as healthy,

Good as candy. Misleading as a healthy snack.

December 04, 2015

Ocean Spray Craisins Original Dried Cranberries;

such a large amount of cranberries in this bag that it feels the bag is never ending!

The cranberries though dried do not lack flavour.
    I still taste the sour yet sweet combination of the cranberry as I am using in my cooking and baking.

I don't really like the smell though (might be because of the plastic bag it is packaged in)
    minor detail

They are juicy in flavour, yet dried.

Really good brand, better ocean spray brand than the dried cranberries sold in bulk at bolk barn

November 22, 2015

I use these in my cereal and for baking! great taste and not a bad cost.

November 22, 2015

I usually throw these on my cereal, oatmeal or in the mix when I make bread love the sweet/sour bite it adds!

June 04, 2015

These are pretty good, I like eating them alone or puting them in a homemade trail mix

2.8/5

May 20, 2015

I do not enjoy these. I find them far too tart and leathery in texture.