Olay regenerist advanced anti aging micro sculpting cream Reviews

Ranked #251 out of 717 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

June 08, 2017

I use Olay regenerist as a night cream. I find it very moisturizing, and especially helpful around my eyes (I'm in my 30's)
    A little goes a long way, one container lasts me approximately 2 months. On occasion I break out if I use it too generously in my problem areas (chin!)
    Fantastic product, part of my daily routine

May 16, 2017

I have used this cream for many years and feel that it is keeping my skin younger looking. I use it twice a day every day on clean skin. It smells nice also.

February 27, 2017

I turned 40 and suddenly my skin is starting to sag/wrinkle (boo). Is that me in the mirror? I was looking tired and for years I've had mild adult acne....UNTIL NOW! I tried Olay Regenerist Sculpting Moisturizer and noticed a slight difference on day 1! 2 weeks later my skin feels plump, my pores are smaller and my breakouts are GONE. Yep...gone. I was always scared to try wrinkle creams before as my sensitive acne prone skin seems to explode with pimples when I use a new cream.
    Not this one.
    I can't wait to try more Olay Regenerist products.

0.7/5

January 06, 2017

Honestly, this is the worst product I've ever tried. I had a horrible allergic reaction, my face swelled up and I got chemical burns from it. I tried to get ahold of the company and ended up getting a "too bad" type message back. For anyone with any type of sensitive skin, I suggest you do not try this as it's just not worth the hospital trip. I had to end up taking antibiotics and put a skin cream on my face in order to get rid of it. It was horrifying.

October 12, 2016

I love this cream especially in winters. Great as everyday moisturizer, not oily, absorbs in skin faster and very light for combination skin. It does make my face feel refreshed and revitalized. Great as an anti aging moisturizer

May 10, 2016

I have somewhat sensitive skin and this moisturizer didn't effect my skin at all. Felt like silk going on and absorbed fully, no sticky residue left on skin. And it smells so good! I didn't see remarkable difference but I didn't use it for that long.

2.3/5

October 26, 2015

This anti aging micro sculpting cream smelt nice and when putting it on my face it felt thick. The formula felt like it was too thick and kind of oily. After about 5 minutes it actually doesn't feel as thick but it still feels like I have something on my skin. It would be nice if it soaked in better. Not for me #olay

New favorite songs?