Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer Reviews

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

I will buy it again

I love this product. This made my skin even more toned and radiant
    I felt as it made my skin really moisturised. I use it before my makeup n as a daily moisturiser

August 30, 2019

I am definitely buying this again

This olay product is great leaves my skin soft and fresh and with a hint of foundation that’s convenient only have to apply one product to my face instead of moisturizer and foundation

August 12, 2019

My fav

I have used this one a lot in my 20’s. Great for SPF protection. Keeps skin supple and moisturized well. My combo skin tends to get oily with this. But overall still one of my fave beauty product.

July 25, 2019

really great product

have been using this product for 2 yrs and it keeps the wrinkles away also while leaving my skin smooth and not overly greasy which is very good since I have very oily skin and very prone to breakouts love this product.

July 14, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Very soft and nourished skin.

The Olay Total Effects 7 in One cream comes in a nice 50ml pump bottle with a clear safety cap. The pump is very easy to use and it dispenses a good dose. The cream is slightly beige in colour but it is not a tinted moisturiser so it will not colour your skin or work like a BB cream. It is not very thick and it spreads really nicely on your skin. It is absorbed quickly and won't leave your face sticky so it can be used under make-up. My skin feels very nourished and soft after use and I can feel the laughter lines by my eyes slowly fading.

This is an anti-ageing moisturiser which helps to even skin tone appearance and as it contains SPF15 it is great to wear every morning as it will give you UVA/ UVB protection.

After using it for a week my skin feels very soft and smooth. I cannot see major smoothing of wrinkles, especially on my forehead, but it is still early days. I would definitely recommend this as a daily moisturiser.

May 05, 2019

Lot of benefits

Love this, i love the bottle with the pump. The product is good, very effective and fights against all the signs of aging. The formula is smooth, feels great on the skin. The package is pretty and convenient. I recommend this product.

February 16, 2019

Olay total effects 7 I use daily!

I have used oil of olay all my adult life. Olay was in a glass bottle back then. Today there so many more products. From facial cleanser to moisturizers. I find the total effects 7 is a complete moisturizer. Makes my face feel wonderfully soft! I would recommend to all my friends.

February 06, 2019

worth it

The vitamin-rich formula delivers seven skin benefits in one: replenishes moisture, evens skin tone appearance, enhances brightness, visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes the look of pores, restores firmness and visibly reduces dark spots. Sounds good, right ? But you have to put on you face and continue to use at least six months or one year to see the result. It really works but need the time... my mom prove it.

November 18, 2017
    New Jersey, United States

Olay La La

I love Play Regenerist so much I decided to try this as well. I've used it for a few days now and I must say I love how hydrated it makes my skin feel. As I'm aging I'm noticing my skin doesn't hold moisture and elasticitu as it did in my youger years. This definity Brings back that youthful feel and appearance I've been craving !

May 12, 2017

J'adore la texture légère de ce produit. Il hydrate parfaitement ma peau et la rend douce. Je l'utilise chaque matin depuis près d'un mois et j'ai remarqué une amélioration considérable de ma peau.