3.9/5
Olay Total Effects 7 in 1 Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer Reviews

May 24, 2020

Amazing moisturizer for dry skin and applying makeup over

I love this moisturizer because I have very dry skin and it works very well to make it smooth and moisturized without feeling greasy and oily, sticky or smelly. I prefer to get the unscented one (classic black and gold bottle). Although I am about to reach my thirties and don't have wrinkles yet, I think this does a good job of preventing wrinkles too. It has built in sunscreen too. The only thing I think I do not like is after a while your face does start to feel a little oily as your natural oils come through but I usually lightly brush on some Mac Studio Fix Powder and the natural oils actually end up making my skin look so smooth and flawless, sometimes on hot days it even gives a dewy finish. I have had so many people comment on how I get my skin to look so clear and smooth and I tell them actually I put on a really good moisturizer and then powder. If you don't like the dewy look after some time or on hot days, just brush on a bit of powder. Makeup goes to well over this moisturizer with causing my dry skin to flake up ! Love it and definitely recommend others to try it for at least a month to see results. Not too sure how it would be on already oily skin.

April 10, 2020

Look years younger

This is a great daily product to keep wrinkles away and feel years younger. Easy to use, doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or greasy all day. I have been using this product for years and will continue to do so

March 13, 2020

Beautiful Face Cream

I decided to try this face cream after forgetting to order my usual one. I think I fell in love with it instantly. The product left my skin soft, smooth, plumped, and bright. I liked it so much that I still haven't bothered to order the other and continue to use, and enjoy!, this OLAY product. I do find it rather pricey however and will only purchase it again if and when I find it on sale. Two other things that bother me a little are the excessive packaging (the jar is heavier and much larger than is required for the amount of product inside) and no where on the packaging could I read (or find out) what exactly are the "7 benefits" of using this product. Just seems a little odd to me. Anyway, I do like this product for my skin. It absorbs well and also works nicely under makeup. I have already recommended it to others and will definitely repurchase it myself when I find it on sale.

January 31, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

One step moisturizer

This product is great for thrifty, possibly lazy ladies (or gentlemen) who want a one step moisturizer. It’s so hydrating, smells great and isn’t oily. My only complaint is that the pump releases a lot more cream than you need and so you have to be careful when dispensing.

January 31, 2020
    Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom

Great moisturising cream

I have been using this olay 7 in 1 moisturising and foundation for more than 6 years and I love this product all the time..I would recommend this to anyone without any hesitation

January 30, 2020

Effective daily moisturizer

I received a sample but it was too small to see real results over a longer period of time. Nice light fragrance and non-sticky formula. My skin felt smooth throughout the day, which was a good short-term test.

January 26, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Olay 7 in 1 anti aging total effects daily moisturizer

Olay products are best among the other brands! This is one of the most I like products in olay, the anti aging daily moisturizer because it gives you a light weight feeling and it really moisturized your skin!

January 14, 2020

My go to moisturizer

I used this moisturizer many years ago and then started to use another brand that was hypoallergenic because I started to get breakouts and wasn't sure why. I saw this on sale at Costco about 6 months ago and decided to give it a try again and won't use anything else. It keeps my skin hydrated and even. I am 33 and have smooth skin and no signs of wrinkles. The scars from my blemishes have gotten lighter and are barely noticable now. The moisturizer is light and doesn't cause my face to become greasy like others did. It is much cheaper to buy at Costco, especially if it goes on sale.

October 24, 2019
    United Kingdom

I will buy it again

I love this product. This made my skin even more toned and radiant
    I felt as it made my skin really moisturised. I use it before my makeup n as a daily moisturiser

August 30, 2019

I am definitely buying this again

This olay product is great leaves my skin soft and fresh and with a hint of foundation that’s convenient only have to apply one product to my face instead of moisturizer and foundation