Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter Reviews

September 23, 2020

I love this body wash!

First of all, this body wash is usually incredibly affordable. It goes on sale often where I buy it, and is available in large bottles. It leaves my skin nice and soft. I even use it as a shaving cream!

April 08, 2020

So in love with this product!

This product is hands down my favorite body wash! So rich and creamy. It feels amazing on your skin. The smell is so yummy. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean each time. I highly recommend this product. It's great for sensitive skin.

January 16, 2020

Olay ultra moisture body wash with shea butter

I gave the Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter a try and I was not disappointed. Gives a silky feel and washes off nice without leaving a greasy residue but still feels soft when you dry off. Would recommend to anyone with dry skin!

November 19, 2019

I love Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash

I absolutely love Olay body wash with Shea butter, It keeps my skin feeling soft and smooth during the dry winter months. It has a fresh clean smell and lathers up nicely. I highly recommend this product.

August 28, 2019

My skin feels so soft

OMG! My skin felt so soft after using this soap! Like i cant believe how soft my skin feels.
    It cost a few bucks but its totally worth it! I would buy it over and over again totally!!!!

August 10, 2019

Smells amazing, makes skin soft

One of my top 3 favourite body washes. It’s almost washable lotion. The smell is so subtle and calming. Very rich in moisture for sure, you notice that instantly. Keep an eye out when they’re on sale to stock up!

August 04, 2019

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash

This body wash is the only body wash I use. It lathers so well and just a little bit goes a long way. Makes your skin feel soft and extra clean and smells amazing.

July 19, 2019

Olay

Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter leaves skin feeling soft and smelling great. I absolutely love this product. My husband loves it as well.

July 19, 2019

Best ever

I recently purchased this body wash for the first time and was extremely pleased, this is the best body wash I’ve ever used, it lathers great with only a little of the product needed. Smell is awesome I will recommend this product and I will continue to buy this

July 15, 2019

Gentle moisture

This body wash is so soothing and gentle, its great on the days when my skin feels sensitive. It is very thick and creamy and lathers just perfectly..