Old El Paso Taco Kits Reviews
#11 in Grocery

Old El Paso Taco Kits come with taco shells, seasoning mix and taco sauce. Just add meat and fresh toppings for real Mexican taste.

March 03, 2019

je le recommande!

Cet emballage est parfait pour une famille comme nous dont certain membre aime les tacos mous et d'autre les durs. Produit bien emballé qui fait en sorte que c'est toujours frais.

November 19, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

The best tacos

I always buy these kits when shopping. My family loves taco night 😊 these are always my go to for quick and easy meals. A perfect meal everytime.....

October 17, 2018
    West Virginia, United States

Love Tacos!

This is a must buy when we go grocery shopping! Having 3 kids 1 likes the hard shell the other likes soft. So convenient! Not only that but I just feel the other brands taste wise don't compare. So easy!

September 26, 2018

Who doesn't love tacos?

If only everyday could be taco Tuesday! These are the only shells I will buy! The flavour is spot on, the value is perfect. And the trick to the hardshell tortilla box is place the soft tortilla on your plate then grab the hard shells and stuff them to the max. Eat over the tortilla as well know hard shells break, stuff falls out etc and it will land on the soft shell and presto another taco being made while you eat!

September 17, 2018

On mange mexicain ce soir

Si je veux être certaine que l'ensemble de ma famille se regroupe à table avec joie et appétit, je n'ai qu'à dire: Nous mangeons mexicain ce soir. L'ensemble des produits old el paso sont des valeurs sur chez nous. C'est très simple et rapide à préparer en plus.

July 27, 2018

Delicious!

My entire family loves old el paso tacos! Personally I love how simple the instructions to the kits are, and tacos are a perfect dinner for kids! It's wonderful how hands on dinners can bring a family a little closer together with some good laughs, and full bellies.

June 21, 2018

Can't get enough tacos!

There's just something about the flavour of old el Paso seasoning that keeps me going back for more! It's so addicting! Whenever I decide to have taco night in my house I always use old el Paso. I've tried to make my own taco seasoning but it just doesnt compare. I even find old el Paso to taste better than somewhere like taco bell or taco del mar. We always have a kit in our cupboard ready for taco night!

May 13, 2018

Always have in the cupboard

I always stock these kits in my cupboard for a last minute dinner when I don't have anything planned - and theyre always a hit! Tasty, quick, and nutritious enough that I feel good feeding this to my family.

May 13, 2018

Must have for Taco Tuesdays!

I love Old el Paso's Taco & Tortilla Kit. Taco Tuesdays have been a tradition in my family and we have always used Old el Paso's kit. The taco shells are always well cooked and crispy. The tortillas are always soft and yummy. These make for a quick preparation and an enjoyable and tasty Taco night. Love this product!

April 10, 2018

Vite fait

Vite fait et bien fait. Cette ensemble de tacos est parfait pour les soirs de semaine en famille. Excellent et se prépare rapidement. Toujours à avoir dans son garde manger, tout le monde adore