Old El Paso Taco Kits Reviews
#17 in Grocery

Old El Paso Taco Kits come with taco shells, seasoning mix and taco sauce. Just add meat and fresh toppings for real Mexican taste.

September 26, 2018

Who doesn't love tacos?

If only everyday could be taco Tuesday! These are the only shells I will buy! The flavour is spot on, the value is perfect. And the trick to the hardshell tortilla box is place the soft tortilla on your plate then grab the hard shells and stuff them to the max. Eat over the tortilla as well know hard shells break, stuff falls out etc and it will land on the soft shell and presto another taco being made while you eat!

September 17, 2018

On mange mexicain ce soir

Si je veux être certaine que l'ensemble de ma famille se regroupe à table avec joie et appétit, je n'ai qu'à dire: Nous mangeons mexicain ce soir. L'ensemble des produits old el paso sont des valeurs sur chez nous. C'est très simple et rapide à préparer en plus.

July 27, 2018

Delicious!

My entire family loves old el paso tacos! Personally I love how simple the instructions to the kits are, and tacos are a perfect dinner for kids! It's wonderful how hands on dinners can bring a family a little closer together with some good laughs, and full bellies.

June 21, 2018

Can't get enough tacos!

There's just something about the flavour of old el Paso seasoning that keeps me going back for more! It's so addicting! Whenever I decide to have taco night in my house I always use old el Paso. I've tried to make my own taco seasoning but it just doesnt compare. I even find old el Paso to taste better than somewhere like taco bell or taco del mar. We always have a kit in our cupboard ready for taco night!

May 13, 2018

Always have in the cupboard

I always stock these kits in my cupboard for a last minute dinner when I don't have anything planned - and theyre always a hit! Tasty, quick, and nutritious enough that I feel good feeding this to my family.

May 13, 2018

Must have for Taco Tuesdays!

I love Old el Paso's Taco & Tortilla Kit. Taco Tuesdays have been a tradition in my family and we have always used Old el Paso's kit. The taco shells are always well cooked and crispy. The tortillas are always soft and yummy. These make for a quick preparation and an enjoyable and tasty Taco night. Love this product!

April 10, 2018

Vite fait

Vite fait et bien fait. Cette ensemble de tacos est parfait pour les soirs de semaine en famille. Excellent et se prépare rapidement. Toujours à avoir dans son garde manger, tout le monde adore

March 19, 2018

Great product

I always buy the soft shell taco kit they make such a fast great tasting meal that my whole family enjoys with all the added condiments I will keep purchasing this product and would recommend it to anyone

March 19, 2018

You get what you're paying for!

I always buy the hard and soft shell mix when we have taco night, and it's always a great time. I enjoy this kit because everything is basically in one kit (i.e., everything to cook the inside content of the tacos). I never buy any other brand other than Old El Paso

March 13, 2018

The best tacos

They are the best taco! We bought different kind but there soft and hard shells or the best! Mix them with lettuce and tomatoes! D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! They are sometimes costly, but you can wait for specials.