Old El Paso Tortilla Bowls Reviews
#98 in Grocery

August 23, 2017

Fast Dinner!

These are handy for a fast dinner. You can fill them with all kinds of ingredients and can always change it up each time. You can even warm them up as well.

June 12, 2017

My son and I love Old El Paso Tortilla Bowls. Makes eating tacos fun and a different way to do so. You can fit quite a bit of stuff into them. You can roll them up for a super taco or eat it right out of the bowl like a salad. We love Old El Paso products and look forward to Taco nights.

2.8/5

October 24, 2016

I found out that these sorts of fall apart and are rock solid in spots if you microwave them also the were way under cooked and nothing on the package said anything about putting them in a microwave would cause this

September 23, 2016

I was grocery shopping recently and noticed these bowls for the first time and they were on sale for $2.99 so I thought I would try them for supper that night. I made chicken fajitas and used these instead of the regular pita breads.

My family and I were pleasantly surprised by these not only are they shaped different, holding everything better than a flat bread but these taste different as well. These are far better than the originals, they are flaky and not as thick, very delicious. I will defiantly buy these again and I highly recommend them. Yummy!

August 24, 2016

We tried these bowls when they were introduced as a limited time offer my husband absolutely loved them. At the time they were so hard to find but I happened to stumble across a huge sale one day at No Frills and stocked up on them got him nearly a years supply which was great and now that Old El Paso has permanently put the tortilla bowls on shelves we are so happy as now we can run to any market to purchase these.
    If you haven't tried them you gotta go out and grab some today especially if you hate trying to roll up a taco and all your ingredients fall out these little bowls are great virtually no mess all your ingredients stay where they are supposed to and they taste great.
    Try some today you won't be disappointed.

August 13, 2016

I liked these bowls a lot. They are much better than regular tortilla. They hold in the food in them well. There's no mess or leaks. I wish these were around sooner.

July 13, 2016

I got this last week with the free coupon for Friday and I made taco salads in them and it was so good. I can see it being messy if you use a knife and fork but eating it with your hand it was perfect, It was the perfect size for a single serving.

June 22, 2016

I picked up two packages of these when Checkout 51 had coupons for them. I really liked them! They're the perfect size to load up with toppings and then just pick up and eat. They're like little "taco boats". They were the perfect size for me - and so easy to use! My husband, on the other hand, hated them. He didn't like the fact that he couldn't fold his taco shut and found that he overloaded the tortilla bowl, making a mess. He also had to eat several of them to equal the amount of stuff he would have crammed into one regular soft taco. For myself, though, I would buy them again - and I think they would be great for kids!

June 07, 2016

Ces grignotines d'Old El Paso en forme de petits bols sont tellement pratiques pour faire des petites bouchées quand l'on reçoit des gens. Ils se tiennent bien, ne renversent pas dans l'assiette et sont juste assez gros pour y mettre tous nos ingrédients. J'aime vraiment me servir de cette forme.

June 07, 2016

Taco night in our house is a weekly thing. The kids always prefer the tortillas over hard shells. But they find rolling the tortillas difficult and keeping all the toppings enclosed. The bowls were great. They could just pick it up and eat without the mess or hassle of rolling them up. Many requests to purchase again.