Old Navy all types of clothing and accessories Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 152 in Athletic Wear

May 10, 2017

We love buying our kids clothing here, my husband even enjoys shopping in Old Navy for pants and t-shirts. I find the womans clothing prices have gotten quite high which is unfortunate i dont shop for myself there, but perfect for the rest of the family!

May 08, 2017

I love Old Navy. It's my go to clothing store because of it's true to size and stylish clothing. I don't have an Old Navy in my town, but I shop online all the time. It's easy to shop online because I never question the sizing which is a big deal being a plus size woman. It's also nice that they sell men's and children's clothing too because it's like a one stop shop when buying seasonal clothing. The prices at Old Navy are about average, but they have sales all the time. One thing I wish they would do is put their signature hoodies online. I want one so bad, but my closest store is 4 hours away!

January 19, 2017

I love Old Navy active wear! They offer a great selection that is fitted and comfortable. I love their yoga pants! Breathable and fit well. Plus they come in different colors so you can switch up your workout look.

September 26, 2016

Petit prix, beaux vêtements à trouver lorsqu'on cherche bien. Beaucoup de choix de taille. Meilleur endroit pour acheter les basics de notre garde-robe.

September 08, 2016

I really like old navy heum plus size active wear . Really cheap and great quality . Worth every penny . Ordered online and its the right size fits well.

1.5/5

April 06, 2016

Admittedly I am not up on my business news, but what is going on with Old Navy, did they get bought out, I have seen so many changes in all aspects of the store. From the quality of clothing styles and fabrics to the lack of signage and items on sale and the increase in prices! In the past 2 years all of the t-shirts and tanks from Old Navy have got holes in them after only a few wears. The sales are not nearly as good as they used to be, and the limitations on the sales is much higher too. Not to mention when I go in the store I can't even tell what is on sale and what isn't because the signage is not specific enough or non existent.
    I used to shop almost exclusively with Old Navy...with three kids it was affordable. But the colour choices, the fabric choices and the lack of wear of these items, not to mention the increased price, I almost never go in the store any more.

January 14, 2016

Excellent choice AND it has plus size clothing!!! Yay! Very nice clothes for very low price. Quality is very good compared to other stores that offer cheap clothes. Choices... choices... choices! LOVE Old Navy!!!

December 17, 2015

I like shopping old navy online,prices are amazing and I love the clothes ,they have good quality topa and pants and there is always a sale

December 16, 2015

This is actually a review for all of OLD Navy clothing products. Always great selections at very reasonable prices. Great online deals options delivered right to your door. Quality, and long lasting. Excellent sizes range.
    I have several Old Navy Pieces, as well as, purchased items as gifts. Thumbs Up!