4.1/5
Old Navy Flip Flops Reviews
#1 in Flip-flops

see their website for more information at: www.oldnavy.ca

New Brunswick, Canada

Great price but you get what you pay for

Dont get me wrong these are great for 2 dollar flip flops but after a couple of hours they left my toes screaming in pain.Now they are a welcome relief after wearing heels all day in a bridesmaid dress but beyond making through a reception to me these are fit for the pit.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great price

I love old navy flip flops!! I stock up when they go on sale for a dollar. They are comfy and don’t hurt your toes. I will definitely be buying some when the weather heats up

Grab A Few

For the price..I always grab a few pairs and keep them handy in back of a car...by the door etc. They last all summer long and I get new ones the following Spring:)

March 19, 2019

These flips are not a flop - best flip flops

Love Old Navy flip flops ❤️👣
    So many fun colours and designs at a great price so you can get lots. They hold up really well considering the low price, I’ve had some for several seasons watch for deal days when you can pick them up extra cheap!! Countdown to summer (and flip flop weather) is on!

My go to Flip Flop Every Year

LOVE these! I buy them every year when they have there $2 sale! I literally think I have a pair in every colour!
    A summer necessity for sure! Planning on buying some in the next couple months.

Durable and comfy!

I love Old Navy flip flops, especially the colour displayed in this review picture! I have always had problems with my sandals or flip flops becoming ultra thin from use. I walk on one side of my foot more than the other, so it ends up being quite worn down. This causes discomfort when walking, because you end up feeling the gravel underneath. With Old Navy flip flops, you don't have that problem! They are super affordable and last a long time. They didnt wear down from weight and use, like the competitor brand did. My husband also wears these flip flops, he is actually the one that told me of their quality! I managed to even find a pair second hand, and they werent worn down at all either.

March 19, 2019

Gotta have my Old Navy flip flops!

I buy these every year and try and stock up when they go on sale for $1. They last for about a year to two but I have never had one actually break on me before - the flip flops have just become worn down so I stop wearing them. Great value for the price!

March 18, 2019

Great cheap flip flops

We usually buy these in mass quantities when they go on sale for $1. They are a very simple flip flop, nothing flashy or spectacular, but a good flip flop none the less. We usually buy 1 in every colour we can, and get a whole season out of them.

March 18, 2019

Buy every year

I buy old navy’s flip flops every year and they are super durable for flip flops and come in a wide variety of colours and prints. Great value especially if you get them on sale !

March 17, 2019

Comfy amazing

Navey flipflops are so comfy they dont give me blisters there very light easy to walk around in. They have prettu colours. Its like walking on clouds.