OPI Nail Lacquer in Bieber Fever Reviews
#1258 in Nail Polish

Good - 0

July 29, 2017

Insert witty title here

Nice colour, applies well with no streaks, opaque, doesn't chip easily or fade. Best results with 2coats and a high gloss top coat. Good for water marble

March 27, 2011

I decided to try the dark purple, I've Got Bieber Fever, on first just because it's still winter so I can still wear the dark colors. I'm a dark nail fan too and I love the dark purples.

I actually have a similar color in Rimmel but it didn't last at all on my nails and I've had this on my nails for almost a week and only a few chips mainly from working and cooking, so I love this polish. Plus it is dark but not so dark as to wear you can't see the purple. It has little sparkles in it too to make it stand out. It's a very lovely color, definitely one of my favorites in the collection.

Definitely check out this collection, whether or not your a Justin Bieber fan. Look at me! While I may not have Bieber fever I definitely have OPI fever!