OPI Nail Polish Reviews
#10 in Nail Polish

From its inception, OPI broke through nail industry barriers. OPI was one of the first in the nail industry to focus on and limit sales of product to and through beauty professionals only, and to realize the importance of education in both the sale and use of the product. From the very beginning, OPI has shown its commitment to quality by putting batch numbers, instructions and ingredients on all of the products it sells. OPI has a dedicated team of scientists who ensure product quality and safety, and bring the latest technology and advances to its product offerings. For more information, please visit opi.com

February 26, 2019

Best nail varnish

My favourite nail varnish of all time. Goes on smooth and easy. Drys very fast and works well with a top coat. Does not smudge and lasts long. Takes a couple days before the first chip

February 18, 2019

Great, long lasting nail polish

I really like this nail polish because it's hardy. I find it doesn't chip super easy like so many others and it dries hard. You know how some nail polishes stay smushy? Opi doesn't. I would recommend it to anyone, I def see why so many salons choose it.

February 15, 2019

Great!

Every time I use this nail polish it lasts at least a week, I’m really impressed with the quality! And the colours are really nice, for an at home manicure you can’t really go wrong with this brand!

February 07, 2019

Beautiful and Sleek

I love this product. I enjoy all the bright or dark colors so much to choose from. I clean often and I find the nail polish last longer than some and everyone notices your nails.🤗

January 21, 2019

qualité

Ils offrent de superbes couleurs et le vernis tien beaucoup plus longtemps qu'un vernis standard. Juste pour le choix de couleurs flash qui dure longtemps, j'achète!

January 11, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

OPI nail polishes are the best quality.It’s steak free and lasts a very long time before it even chips. I get about 3-4 weeks wear before I redo my nails. huge selection of colors to choose from.

December 20, 2018

Great colours

OPI nail polishes are quality ones in that it’s steak free and lasts long befire chipping or peeling off. Huge selection of colours that look great on nails.

December 18, 2018

I love OPI products they work really well and everything I’ve gotten from them has been amazing. Easy to apply and dries down really fast. I love how shiny my nails are and my nail polish lasted at least a week.

December 18, 2018

les meilleurs

Ils tiennent super bien et très longtemps et ce, même si je ne ménage pas mon vernis. Les couleurs sont vives et éclatantes. Je les recommande vraiment même si le prix est quand même élevé!

October 12, 2018
    Florida, United States

Color Lasts a Long Time

I love OPI nail polish. It goes on smoothly, is usually dark enough for one coat if you're in a hurry, and dries pretty fast. They have a vast array of colors from pastels to deep jewel tones. You won't be disappointed with this product.