Good

Opi top coat Reviews

Ranked #620 out of 1495 in Nail Polish

November 19, 2016

A little goes a long way. When doing nails with just polish this is my goto top coat. It applies well, and dries amazingly. Does take awhile, but it does take 45 minutes for nail polish to truely in fact dry. I have been using this top coat for a year now, and wont go back to other ones.

Updated On: November 19, 2016

OPI has never failed me yet.

February 07, 2015

I know that there is a lot of controversy about this one, but maybe I can make you give it another chance. So, the only problem I had with this top coat was that it never dried on my nails. I tried it with all the nail polishes I have and it didn't seem to work with any of them. And then I tried to top the top coat with another top coat that is specially designed to dry the nail polish instantly and let me tell you it worked wonders. The last top coat is a cheap one from sally hansen that it doesn't work at all on its own but it dried your nail polish in a few seconds. I never had any nail polish on my nails for 4 days without the chipping before this and that makes it for me a winning combination.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer