Orange Crush Soda

Orange Crush Soda Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 239 in Soft Drinks

July 11, 2017

Refreshing

I'm not usually a pop drinker but when I do, it's Orange Crush. I won't reach in the fridge to grab one to drink on it's own but I do enjoy it with pizza or with my meal during a summer time BBQ.

May 10, 2017

J'adore ma préférer de toute les crush ... Petillante bon au gout.. Goute vraiment la bonne orange aucune autre orangade nest comparable avec celle ci

March 30, 2017

I don't drink Orange Crush very often but when I am craving something different and sweet I will go for this. I love the flavour and it is absolutely delicious served as a float over several scoops of vanilla ice cream. Yum!

March 30, 2017

I drank a can of this today! I love orange Crush, it's one of my favourites. For an extra special treat, serve on top of ice cream for an orange float. I've never tried it with milk, which is what I use for my root beer when I don't have any ice cream, but I don't think it would taste as good. For some reason I pass milk with the root beer but don't think it would fare as well with orange. If you ever try orange Crush with milk, please post how you like it!

January 17, 2017

Mon préféré de la serie Crush, en fait c'est le seul que j'aime. Parfait pour les enfant, son goût est rafraîchissant et intense. Je n'en boit plus souvent, mais quand j'ai le choix entre ça et autre chose, souvent je vais le prendre.

December 05, 2016

i love orange crush so much, although i don't drink it much anymore it was one of my favourite drinks as a kid, i feel it's like that because the taste is very sweet, and things overly sweet don't really have much of an appeal to me now

July 23, 2016

I hate orange pop. I just find it tastes bad. No matter what brand, it just is not appealing to me at all. It taste too sweet and artificial I guess..

July 11, 2016

I find this to be sweeter than coke. Again, it has a great taste, and for little kids celebrating their birthday- they will devour this liquid trust me. I will definitely have a few stocked for when adults (or little cute kids) come over.

May 30, 2016

Love orange crush, i always get cravings for it. However, I get it in the Diet formula. I think its pretty new. I don't really know how to describe the flavour. I like that it's not syrupy like Coke can taste. Perfect amount of carbonation. I drink it at room temp haha.

February 02, 2016

I luv orange crush and always had ! It taste great and I buy it once in awhile fotr my kids when we have a movie night with our chips or popcorn !

H3llohkitty added a new review for