4.1/5
OxiClean Laundry Detergent Reviews

Attacks dirt and tough stains and leaves laundry smelling fabulously fresh.

Provides a powerful deep clean. The thick, rich formula penetrates fabric, lifting set in dirt from clothes for an outstanding clean.  OxiClean™ tackles the tough, dried-on stains like grass, soil, clay, coffee, fruit, and wine. It has an amazing fresh scent which removes unpleasant odours, leaving clothes smelling clean and fresh. Equipped with three colour-safe stain-fighters that effectively remove stains while leaving colours vivid and bright.

February 18, 2019

Good

Try the product when my friend recommends me to. It’s nice that it has the stain remover power within the laundry detergent, no need to add more stuff , 2 in 1 product is good

May 27, 2018

Fresh And Clean Laundry!

Tried a sample and really liked it! Gets out stains other detergents don't and leaves my clothes whiter. Brightens my whites and does not fade my colors.
    It works well and has a nice aroma. I also use it as a spot remover on certain stained clothes.

May 03, 2018

It's Al'right

For years and years, we've used the same laundry detergent (Sunlight), so we decided to try something new. We saw the OxiClean laundry detergent right next to Sunlight and so we figured, what the heck, we'll try OxiClean. After the last two months of doing the laundry with OxiClean, I can honestly say that we much prefer the Sunlight laundry detergent for the following reasons: Sunlight is more effective in getting food stains out of clothes, regardless of the cloth material. Because the first three times of laundry with Oxi didn't fully remove food stains, I ended up adding more Oxi detergent on the fourth and subsequent times of doing laundry. It still doesn't fully remove food stains. I'm giving 3 stars for effectiveness but perhaps I'm overly generous on that. I haven't tried other brands yet, though.

March 31, 2018

My favorite laundry detergent

I was so happy to see that Oxiclean had laundry detergent since I used their powder for so long. It priced reasonably and smells great. It is definitely my go to detergent.

February 20, 2018

Best detergent out there

I love this detergent. It gets stains out and also leaves the laundry smelling fresh. Having allergies this product is great. The Scent is not over whelming.

November 09, 2017

great product

hate overly scented laundry soap - I like my clothes to smell fresh and clean, not like apple lavender mango vanilla chemicals. This one smells good - like clothes that have been dried on the clothes line. It works really well in cold water and on really dirty stuff too, cleaning rags and the like. I love the big size with the spigot, it's a really good deal and lasts forever.

August 30, 2017

Great stuff

Powerfull dirt fighting product... Thick formula that disagreats very easily with water... The fragrances isnt to strong ..
    I was pretty impressed by the results and the price isnt bad at all ..

August 16, 2017

Gets My Laundry Clean The First Time

Since I was chosen @ChickAdvisor to try and review #OxiCleanChallange Campaign. I just had to try @OxiClean Laundry Detergent. I found that it made my clothes, linens and even work clothes so clean, smelling great and it didn't matter wether I used hot or cold water. I also found that it is concentrated so I didn't have to use so much soap like I have with other cheaper brands. I am going to make @OxiClean Laundry Soap my regular brand because it works.

April 14, 2017

Not a very expensive laundry detergent for the amount of deep cleaning it does. The smell of the clothes once laundered remain fresh and spring like. Lots of loads still to be washed using my free bottle. A lot of bang for your buck

April 04, 2017

Love this detergent. I ended up with it accidentally when my grocery service dropped this off instead of dishwasher liquid.
    Not only does it remove set in stains without pre-treating, it leaves an amazing scent.
    I prefer this over my old standby of Tide.